Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raid on jomtien complex friday 2 nov

Liked

Re: Raid on jomtien complex friday 2 nov

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Good grief, I do believe Cndmatt has put me on ignore. I'm not Scottish...so why...
    If only, Smiles .....if only.

Bizarrely, the ones who evidently like me the least are the same ones who hang on my every word.

How creepy is that? (Question mark)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Now if you and Francois would be kind enough to put me on "ignore" I'd appreciate it.
    Never, scottish-guy, or almost never.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 7th, 2018)

Liked

other than your own differing opinion - unless of course you have something in writing from the Head of the Thai Police/Immigration Dept telling you why they raided these premises or can produce some kind of statement from TAT saying how they just welcome elderly gay sex tourists and their dissolute lifestyles.
    Last night on the way to Jomtien for a late dinner, a number of vehicles passed me similar to last fridays raid. They had 6 members inside and 8 uniformed soldiers sitting in the back. The soldiers were not wearing winter dress but light coloured work clothes I wondered if this was a follow up to last friday. They appeared to continue on.

Your long distance observation of Police destroying Sunee and perhaps Boyztown ,to be followed by a crackdown on Jomtien, as part of Police push to get rid of elderly gay sex tourists, is garbage
    Immigration are doing the same for girl bars and catching many here without visas in all bars. Lpcal papers have more detail.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 7th, 2018), paborn (November 8th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    ...Your long distance observation of Police destroying Sunee and perhaps Boyztown ,to be followed by a crackdown on Jomtien, as part of Police push to get rid of elderly gay sex tourists, is garbage..
    1. I never said that Police had "destroyed" Sunee, I suggested they had raided it heavily over the years and those raids had contributed to its demise.
    2. I never mentioned Boyztown at all.
    3. I never predicted that there would be a "crackdown on Jomtien" - I merely pointed to the raids on a couple of venues that you yourself described
    4. I never said there was a "Police push to get rid of elderly gay sex tourists" - I asked if, after taking everything into account (tightening of Visa regulations, Proof of Income changes, together with the aforementioned raids), it might ever dawn on such people that they are not actually wanted in Thailand.

Clearly it hasn't dawned on you and you still cling to the illusion that the presence in Thailand of "elderly gay sex tourists" is appreciated. On all available evidence, including repeated Thai Govt statements over many years which have vowed to get rid of all sex tourists, I'd suggest it isn't appreciated (by the authorities at least).

Liked

Well it's probably appreciated by the thousands of people in Pattaya who earn a comparatively good living out of them/us.

The whole idea of which seems to permanently irritate you. Dunno why.

8. 4 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (November 7th, 2018), francois (November 7th, 2018), neddy3 (November 7th, 2018), Oliver2 (November 7th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Not only in Pattaya. In rural villages, there are mixed-race married couples who live in distinctly comfortable circumstances having met in bars and so on. And I know of one guy who would not be alive today were it not for the intervention of a caring falang who paid his medical expenses. And this isn't a sexual relationship.

Liked

Please note:

.... I'd suggest it isn't appreciated (by the authorities at least).

Liked

Or you.

Liked

What a dismal response to events..

There's a police raid - reasons unclear - and all the clientele can do is bitch at each other..

- The police must think that Christmas has come early..!

I don't care much for Pattaya, but those who do clearly need to raise their game..

Liked

Of course I never bitch, but I'm tempted to speculate "their game" is about the only thing some of "the clientele" can manage to raise these days