Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: T, A. P and me.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

T, A. P and me.

I always enjoy reading posts about the guys that gay falangs meet in Pattaya, like Arsenal's "T". Many have interesting and even fascinating stories to tell, not just about their experiences on the scene but back home; or of their arrival in Bangkok and their first impressions of us.

Some of their stories are sad but a surprising number are heartening and a few hilarious. P's account of a an extremely overweight customer who demanded anal intercourse and the struggle to comply had me doubled -up with laughter. P deserved every baht that night.Or the exponent of le vice anglais who kept school uniforms in his suitcase to provide authenticity when he caned go-go dancers.And then underpaid them. Perhaps that was part of the thrill.

But there are also the stories about good falangs who cared for their boyfriends, including a French guy who befriended one of the village friends who had accompanied P. to Pattaya. P. was incensed by the way in which this apparently kind and generous falang had been rejected and heart-broken by this selfish and cynical friend. I'll save the full story for another time.

I must admit to my initial surprise as to how warmly P - a sensitive and gentle soul- remembered the eighteen months or so he worked in Boyztown from 2003 to 2004. And surprised as to how many of his fellow dancers from his bar had ended-up in relationships with falangs.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 4th, 2018), arsenal (November 4th, 2018), dab69 (November 5th, 2018), francois (November 5th, 2018), TaoR (November 4th, 2018)

Liked

Re: T, A. P and me.

Nice post Oliver.

Liked

P sounds like a truly lovely 'one of a kind' person! You don't meet many like him anymore!
    By the way, how much was he charging for his favors and friendship?

Liked

I don't know you personally Diec, but based on your posting history I'm sure you have a merry twinkle in your eye and a kind word for one and all. If I ever meet you I hope to give you a good hard slap on the back.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (November 5th, 2018), francois (November 5th, 2018)