Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: T & Me

Liked

T & Me

I first met T when he worked at Happy Place, the bar in Pattayaland owned by Neal. His hair was unkempt but he still managed to be very handsome and his athletes body was trim and lithe. I Offed him and we sleot together, the first of three times I slept with him.

The next time I saw him he was looking rather the worse for wear. A little overweight and with dyed brown hair he asked me to off him but I declined. I didn't see him for a while after that.

Then he magically te-appeared at Toy Boys. Not only was the body back but he'd cut his hair into a floppy Oxbridge style. Coupled with his white briefs he was offed within minutes, again we slept together and again he was wonderful.

T was a superstar. While other boys sat outside playing on their phomes he hussled every farang who walked by, inviting them into the bar and accompanying them in when the invitation was accepted. This guy knew the business he was in, never losing the opportunity to engage with potential customers. (only B at Krazy put in as much effort at networking)

I offed him again a few years ago and that was the last time I slept with him although there were further offs. I gave him a lift home in the morning (on the motorbike) and he was clearly doing OK, living in a nice place. I was pleased. On one occasion we had a slight difference as to how much I should pay him. The matter was resolved when we agreed that the score of the football match I wanted to watch with him would decide. He won and took his money with an extra large beaming smile because he'd won the bet.

And then he was gone. His time as a go go boy had come to an end and with it my association with him. Until a few months ago when he turned up outside Funny Boys greeting his old friends. I was sat in Prisma and I immediately went over to say hello. We had a nice chat, the question of him coming with me didn't arise. He looked good, fantastic in fact. He told me that he owns a house and a business somewhere up country.

I was so pleased to see him again, looking great and happy and apparently doing well. I'm not suggesting that this is there for every go go boy in Pattaya, Ts success is the exception rather than the rule. But he deserved it because he outworked most of the others.

2. 12 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 3rd, 2018), christianpfc (November 8th, 2018), dab69 (November 2nd, 2018), Dax (November 3rd, 2018), gerefan2 (November 2nd, 2018), goji (November 7th, 2018), joe552 (November 4th, 2018), Oliver2 (November 2nd, 2018), paborn (November 5th, 2018), Patanawet (November 3rd, 2018), splinter1949 (November 3rd, 2018), TaoR (November 2nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: T & Me

thank goodness your tale has a happy ending...i was kinds steeling myself for another predictable sob story about him ending up sick and dead because of his lifestyle..

4. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (November 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Until a few months ago when he turned up outside Funny Boys...

I'm rather surprised that SG had not jumped on arsenal yet.
    Funny Boys left Boyztown more than a year already.

6. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (November 2nd, 2018)

Liked

First of all I have him on ignore, so unless somebody quotes him I don't see what he says. I can override that of course ("peak" as Paborn puts it), but why the hell would I want to read his output?

Second, had I read his post and made the point you have made, the response would have been along the lines of 'How would you know how long Funny Boys has been closed, you haven't been in Thailand for X years' or alternatively 'How would you know, you've only been in Thailand Y times in Z years', or maybe even 'How would you know (insert libelous insinuations to scat fetish here)' So predictable.

Third, you'll shortly find out that he's come up with some convoluted excuse to attempt to explain the faux pas in timing

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    thank goodness your tale has a happy ending...
    Uh-huh. In fact I'm surprised the guy doesn't speak fantastic English, so fantastic that he can come and go from his job at his sugar mummy's resort whenever his ultra bottom John is in town. And that he's also taking weekend classes to become an aeronautical scientist on top of everything else.

I mean, isn't that the trend these days for the progressive and successful sex worker?

Liked

Dinagam. Yes, I meant Toy Boys. Always have mixed up those two and probably always will. Not so convoluted.

Liked

Equal opportunities "fur alles"!
    As long as he's happy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    First of all I have him on ignore, so unless somebody quotes him I don't see what he says. I can override that of course
    I wish you would over ride, Scottish-guy, "ignore" feature is for the weak.
    I have given it considerable thought (1.5min) and I would advise not to take some high road or something, when they go low, you don't take high rode, Hillary Clinton kept saying that, she did just that, and look what happened to her. When they go low, you fuck 'em up! Seriously! Think about it, at least!

Beautiful experience, arsenal!

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 2nd, 2018)

Liked

At one point T had bought himself this fucking huge motorbike and had thought better of it. He tried to sell it to me.
    "Where would I keep it when I'm not here?"
    "I can look after it for you?"

I politely declined. Next time I saw him I asked him about it.

"Oh, I selled it already? he told me.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (November 2nd, 2018)

Liked

The lads always do that to their bikes, expensive smartphones, 1 bath gold chains, etc, because they know that come high season, some besotted long time client would get them the replacements.