Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
Where was this guy actually from ? He does not look much like a Vietnamese, although I suppose there could be some interbreeding.
I'm guessing they use fake photos because they don't want to use their real faces, as they don't want friends or their family to know they are MB's or they may not be attractive? Lots of competition out there, so they use a photo of a more attractive person!

Before I make arrangements to meet, I alway ask to see more photos, how old is that photo, and ask them if that is really them in the photo/s?

Then I politely make it clear to them, if they turn up and they do not look like the person in photo, I will not go with them.

So far I have not had any problems, apart from the odd two or three who just look older that their profile photo, but still attractive to go with.

I remember on one occasion, one guy told me upfront that the profile photo is not him, and he sent his real pic, which he was much better looking that the pic on his profile. And when he turned up, he was very good looking. I politely told him he should change/update his profile photo.