Hello, I have some questions about visiting Saigon as a tourist who wants to have some fun with the locals, as well. I have been to Siem Reap and Bangkok many times so I know the scenes there, but I don't know what to expect in Saigon as far as the gay sex scene goes. I am going with a friend in 2019...probably 4 nights. We would like to stay in the gay area of town or in a gay friendly hotel. Are there any gay districts in Saigon? We would also like to meet some local guys at the saunas in town. Any tips and suggestions about which sauna to visit if you are an older guy who is 50? Also, do the guys in Saigon use apps such as Grindr, Growlr, etc? Just curious. What can I expect when I use apps? Money boys or just guys looking for fun? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

In Bangkok we usually stay at Babylon and have absolutely no problem getting guys in that place or in that town. It's a lot of fun, and we always have an amazing time. I heard that Saigon has a different feel than BKK. If so, what can we expect?