Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My first visit to Saigon, Vietnam, and I need info please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: My first visit to Saigon, Vietnam, and I need info please

Google “Saigon Gay Saunas”. Quite a few places show up, with recent reviews. I’ve been living in Saigon since December 1999, with a Vietnamese partner, but neither of us has frequented the gay saunas and I’m not aware of any other board members who have done so.

Check some of the other threads in Sawatdee Gay Vietnam for accounts of travelers in Saigon.

An American friend of mine was here recently, stayed at one of the Liberty Hotels in Pham Ngu Lao Street, and on a late evening walk around the neighborhood was approached by several young men.

It’s like Phnom Penh in the sense that there isn’t really a discernible gay area, but in the Pham Ngu Lao tourist-friendly area there are many “opportunities” in the evenings.

And of course there are the usual gay apps.

Many hotels do not permit joiners but in the Pham Ngu Lao and Bui Vien Streets there are several establishments that welcome tourists and their new friends for short or long time.

Vinasun, Mai Linh, Vina and GRAB taxis are reliable and available 24/7.

2. User who gave Like to post:

goji (October 28th, 2018)