Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: My first visit to Saigon, Vietnam, and I need info please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: My first visit to Saigon, Vietnam, and I need info please

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    I'm guessing they use fake photos because they don't want to use their real faces, as they don't want friends or their family to know they are MB's or they may not be attractive? Lots of competition out there, so they use a photo of a more attractive person!
    According to my taste, the guy in post 10 is LESS attractive than the typical under 30 year old Vietnamese. I like cute twinks and wouldn't even bother to contact this one.

Then for the type of people who want that kind of guy, if someone completely different shows up, they are going to be disappointed.
    Conversely, if I found the kind of slim smooth guy I like and this one from post 10 turned up instead, I would be sending him away.

Liked

Re: My first visit to Saigon, Vietnam, and I need info please

I was in Saigon/HCMC in February.

The apps are busy (Grindr, Hornet and Blued). Most guys with shirtless (and faceless) pics in the apps will be looking for money (massage/MB). Going rate is as low as 500k VND and if the guy is hot/gym fit body closer to 1,000k VND. If a guy accepts < 500 VND you need to be careful and most likely he will look nowhere near the pics he sent you. I agree with then previous posters that you need to ask for more/recent pics, ask if these pics are his etc. before agreeing to meet. Apparently, VN guys have no issues using fake or misleading profile pics (even if they didn't really need to do it as they turn out to be attractive when you meet) - I guess it may be for privacy reasons/to be discreet.

I had no issues bringing guys to my room at the hotel I stayed (they asked for his ID at the reception). I stayed at one of the many hotels on/near Ly Tu Thong str. near the Ben Thanh market in Distr. 1 - in general Distr. 1 (or Distr. 3 or 5) is the place to stay for tourists.

"Thi bar" on the busy Bui Vien street is a gay bar (but nowhere near the gay bars in Soi Twilight in BKK). There are others gay friendly bars as well.

3. User who gave Like to post:

goji (November 4th, 2018)