Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Visiting Egypt in November

Liked

Re: Visiting Egypt in November

I will be visiting Egypt next year Cairo for a week
    Aswan for 5 days Luxor for 8 days
    Am very interested in a felucca.
    Have booked a three night felucca.
    My question is are all felucca captains and crew just horny guys looking for some fun.
    Or are there specific ones to ask for?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Visiting Egypt in November

Quote Originally Posted by enabrantain View Post
    My question is are all felucca captains and crew just horny guys looking for some fun.?
    There are a few good trip reports over on Gayguides re that top that you should maybe read.

PS it's nice that in situations like this we can now recommend posts from the other boards when it's relevant without it turning into an owner coming down on you like a ton of bricks and threatening bans and all sorts for acknowledging the mere existence of the other boards never mind referring someone to them !

Nice to see that level of adult maturity back on the board from old times past with previous owners and Moses realising that a lot of us do already read and partake in the other various boards and it makes no difference whatsoever to our posting here and in fact as in this case can actually benefit this board and it's readership ( and vice versa on the other boards too of course).

Liked

Re: Visiting Egypt in December 2021

Quote Originally Posted by Gmcw1968 View Post
    Hi Guys, thanks for all the info on this thread was a really good read, I was in Hurghada last year and managed to get some fun with hotel staff, also visited Cairo but wasn’t there long enough after sightseeing to have a try but I’m sure the camel boys at the pyramids were up for it.
    I am travelling to Aswan later in the year and have messaged a captain that was mentioned online about felucca hire, already been promised the most enjoyable two day trip and was sent pics of the two men who will be mine for two days. Happy days bring it on.
    Are you able to provide any details about this captain and his felucca?