Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Visiting Egypt in November

Liked

Re: Visiting Egypt in November

Blacktouch wrote.
    "My friend has an apartment out there, and informs me it is full on. He likes guy age 25 to 35 and with big cocks.

He can have up to 6 guys per day (yes, greedy man!) and the price is so cheap."

Every apartment block in Cairo has a little man sitting outside. He's the bewhab and so if he doesn't like you or gays he can cause considerable problems if he chooses to.

Banned
    Liked

I hate to ask this but are these boat captains and their crew clean? Being in the hot sun all day presumably with no shower facilities on board??

Liked

Tall ships usually equals tall tales.

Liked

Thank you Blacktouch, that info is really helpful!!

I'm guessing it's just a case of walking down the corniche (east or west side??) and seeing who's around right?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mikksmix View Post
    Thank you Blacktouch, that info is really helpful!!

I'm guessing it's just a case of walking down the corniche (east or west side??) and seeing who's around right?
    There are some motorboat guys outside the Sheraton Hotel, now called Achti Resort.

Don't be shy, chat to them and you should get the feel of the atmosphere, then you should get the tone or mood of the guys?

Make a joke to the boat people when they offer you a boat ride, say to them "what else do you offer" or say "I'm looking for a special boat ride" and give a nice smile and a wink. Trust me, it will work.

They are up for it and some will say if you want Banana? I think you know what that means?

I am normally a little forward, and when chatting to them, let your eyes look down on his crotch. He will see what you are looking at and what you are looking for!

But apparently it's more easy than that. And if you are an older gentleman on his own, they will guess what you are looking for.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

Every apartment block in Cairo has a little man sitting outside. He's the bewhab and so if he doesn't like you or gays he can cause considerable problems if he chooses to.
    Spoke to my friend. His apartment does not have security.

Makes sense, as it would be hard to bring back 6 guys throughout the day.

Also, even if you have security, money talks, and they look the other way. It's such a cheap Country, just tip them well. But only problem is the guys won't go back if there were security at the entrances.

Liked

Just did a Google search about men to men sex. The following came up:

ASWAN the best areas for cruising are the corniche and the souk.. but the best experience is the Felluca sail boat.. take a tour.. there are usually two Egyptians per boat.. and you may end up servicing both in the small room on the boat..

LUXOR here too the Corniche is a good cruising spot as well as crossing the Nile on the Felluca is another way to get sex.. but here it’s riskier because the Police patrols the river more frequently and these Fellucas are smaller than Aswan’s and usually have no back room…

Another attraction of Luxor are the Kalesh drivers.. you can ask them to go somewhere quiet…

Again, remember that Egypt is more strict than other countries.. as usual you cannot take locals back to your hotel room so in case risky quickies ain’t your thing you must rent an apartment without security guard…

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Just did a Google search about men to men sex. The following came up:

ASWAN the best areas for cruising are the corniche and the souk.. but the best experience is the Felluca sail boat.. take a tour.. there are usually two Egyptians per boat.. and you may end up servicing both in the small room on the boat..

LUXOR here too the Corniche is a good cruising spot as well as crossing the Nile on the Felluca is another way to get sex.. but here it’s riskier because the Police patrols the river more frequently and these Fellucas are smaller than Aswan’s and usually have no back room…

Another attraction of Luxor are the Kalesh drivers.. you can ask them to go somewhere quiet…

Again, remember that Egypt is more strict than other countries.. as usual you cannot take locals back to your hotel room so in case risky quickies ain’t your thing you must rent an apartment without security guard…
    My friend's reply to the Google search:

It’s correct except the felukas in Luxor do have the small room for sex but it’s like being in a cupboard.

Liked

Don't be discouraged by a mere cupboard.
    Boris Becker managed to get a girl pregnant in a broom closet in a restaurant in Paris.

Liked

Price for some fun in Egypt is 150 Egyptian Pounds.

EGP = Egyptian Pounds

GBP = British Pound
    EUR = Euro
    USD = US Dollar
    AUD = Australian Dollar
    CAD = Canadian Dollar
    THB = Thai Baht

EGP 150 = GBP (£) 6.56
    EGP 150 = EUR (€) 7.37
    EGP 150 = USD ($) 8.36
    EGP 150 = AUD ($) 11.80
    EGP 150 = CAD ($)10.98