Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Visiting Egypt in November

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Visiting Egypt in November

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius View Post
    When you visit the museum in Cairo where Tatankhamun's mask is on display, you may have the good luck to bump into the security guard who followed my friend into the loo. [Even though, in general, Egyptian public toilets are best avoided altogether - many of them are, in my own experience, among the most disgusting in the world!]
    The security guard must have felt particularly honoured to have served two royals that day; King Tutankhamun and your friend, the Toilet Queen.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mikksmix View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm visiting Cairo and Luxor next month and was hoping someone could give me some cruising tips / ideas of where to hookup?

I've found lots of info about the corniche and feluccas in Luxor but all the stories seem to be from 5+ years ago...!
    Any chance of a trip report, after all, you were given advice from this board.

Liked

Hey guys, apologies for the (extremely) late reply. Unfortunately I didn’t end up going to Luxor as I missed the flight, so I went to Alexandria instead. Not much to report from there as it’s rather ‘’western’’ and with tourism not really being the main economy there, no opportunities arose.

In Cairo, however, I did have a little fun at the pyramids. I wanted to go to the viewing platform for that main photo of the pyramids and sand from afar but it seemed the only way was by horse or camel. I waited around the place and got approached by numerous (pushy) guys asking me if I wanted a camel ride etc. until this one guy in his early-twenties came over to me. He was pretty handsome, and was wearing a jalabaya with a visible bulge showing and used this and his charm to convince me to take him up of a ride on a horse to the platform and back for 150 egyptian pounds (around €6).

We set on our way, him on one horse and me on another, and he immediately started with the usual ‘’do you have a girlfriend, do you have a wife’’ questions. I told him I didn’t and he then, surprisingly, asked if I liked egyptian men. I’ll admit I was a little unsure how to answer, but through the advice given here knew what he was he was inferring so I told him that I did. Next thing, he grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch which was all I’d hoped for - thick, cut, and about 8 inches. He smiled at me and lifted his jalabaya up (he wasn’t wearing underwear) and let me play with his dick for a bit. There was quite a few tourists around so that was the limit to the fun, but it was a horny experience nonetheless.

Anyway, I’ve decided to try again and head over to Luxor next month and I’ll surely be a lot quicker to share stories this time

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (January 21st, 2019), Nirish guy (August 29th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

pity u didnt go further...I certainly did in morocco...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    pity u didnt go further...I certainly did in morocco...
    Interesting...tell us more?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mikksmix View Post
    . . . Anyway, I’ve decided to try again and head over to Luxor next month and I’ll surely be a lot quicker to share stories this time
    I'm glad to hear that mikksmix and look forward to reading your next trip report.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Always good though to remember where we’re visiting and giving our money to and knowing their record on LGBT rights ( abuses) too mind.......

Egypt TV host Mohamed al-Ghiety jailed for interviewing gay man http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46946612

Forum's veteran
    Liked

mikksmix...actually morocco wasnt that interesting, or maybe I should say my experience wasnt. It was a work conference, stayed at a real nice resort type hotel (pool as big as a lake) in el jadida , its about an hour from casablanca.
    I "befriended" the security guard (EUR50 goes a long way) and he supplied some big cocked talent every evening. Was real easy. I suspect this was common practise, I wasnt the only gay in the hotel.Not as exciting as groping boat boys under their clothes or orgies on river boats.

Liked

Interesting - I may have to add el jaddida to my list of places to visit.

Am I right in guessing the groping boat boys happened in Luxor?

Liked

Visiting Egypt in December 2021

Hi Guys, thanks for all the info on this thread was a really good read, I was in Hurghada last year and managed to get some fun with hotel staff, also visited Cairo but wasn’t there long enough after sightseeing to have a try but I’m sure the camel boys at the pyramids were up for it.
    I am travelling to Aswan later in the year and have messaged a captain that was mentioned online about felucca hire, already been promised the most enjoyable two day trip and was sent pics of the two men who will be mine for two days. Happy days bring it on.