Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Visiting Egypt in November

Liked

Visiting Egypt in November

Hey guys,

I'm visiting Cairo and Luxor next month and was hoping someone could give me some cruising tips / ideas of where to hookup?

I've found lots of info about the corniche and feluccas in Luxor but all the stories seem to be from 5+ years ago...!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Visiting Egypt in November

why...why...why egypt??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sorry I've nothing I help with but if you get a chance do maybe post a quick update on your trip afterwards as I'd love to hear your thoughts on the place in general, both re the gay stuff ( if there is any) and also the usual "normal" tourist stuff there too of course......

Liked

I have a friend who goes to Luxor and Cairo often. In fact, he is going next on 2nd January.

He tells me he gets Loads of fun every single day. And the cost is so cheap.

Here is part of his WhatsApp message to me:

"In Egypt you pay between 100 and 150 Egyptian pounds. That's £5-8"

But it's not openly, and you need to know where to go and look?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mikksmix View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm visiting Cairo and Luxor next month and was hoping someone could give me some cruising tips / ideas of where to hookup?

I've found lots of info about the corniche and feluccas in Luxor but all the stories seem to be from 5+ years ago...!
    [28/10, 14:13] : Hey, where do one get the fun in Egypt please? Where is best to go, Cairo or Luxor?

[28/10, 14:16] : Both are ok but Cairo can be dangerous. Lots of pretend rent boys who want to rob you

[28/10, 14:17] : Ok. Luxor sounds better. Where can I go to get fun?
    So the plan is I'm going to try it out. I've decided

[28/10, 14:19] : It’s easy to pick guys up along the Corniche lower level where the boats are moored

[28/10, 14:21] : They ask you outright do you want banana?

The above is a message conversation between a friend who goes all the time and I.

Liked

Hey Blacktouch, thanks for reaching out to your friend to ask for advice! I’d read about the Corniche in Luxor before but wasn’t too sure whether it was still a place to go or not. I’ll surely check it out!

Liked

I'm curious too...I have visited Egypt many times...Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria...and it was always easy to find hot men (with big, long dicks!).
    But discretion was always a big issue. Aswan and Luxor were famous for the boat captains....as soon as the boat went off, some dropped their underwear under the jellabah...clearly in full view of the passenger. So you were sure that the crown jewels were free under the jellabah...
    I could go on telling stories but as you said...stories date from 5 or 6 years ago and political situation has changed.
    Maybe society too...? So I'm curious to read more about the actual situation.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    I'm curious too...I have visited Egypt many times...Cairo, Luxor, Aswan, Alexandria...and it was always easy to find hot men (with big, long dicks!).
    But discretion was always a big issue. Aswan and Luxor were famous for the boat captains....as soon as the boat went off, some dropped their underwear under the jellabah...clearly in full view of the passenger. So you were sure that the crown jewels were free under the jellabah...
    I could go on telling stories but as you said...stories date from 5 or 6 years ago and political situation has changed.
    Hey Bert, anywhere in particular I’m Cairo to look out? I’m very curious about Luxor as it seems everyone who has been there has a story to tell, what’s the deal there? Just head down to the Corniche and find a captain you like?

More than happy for you to ‘’go on telling stories’’

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bert View Post
    My friend has an apartment out there, and informs me it is full on. He likes guy age 25 to 35 and with big cocks.

He can have up to 6 guys per day (yes, greedy man!) and the price is so cheap.

He once mentioned to me about the boat captains having sex with you if you hire their boats. Sounds interesting!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by mikksmix View Post
    Hey Blacktouch, thanks for reaching out to your friend to ask for advice! I’d read about the Corniche in Luxor before but wasn’t too sure whether it was still a place to go or not. I’ll surely check it out!
    My friend who goes to Luxor twice a year, has given some notes about Luxor.

I've listed the notes as a Q - questions and A - answers to make it easier for you and others.

Q1 - Can one have fun with the boat crew on the boat if you hire the boat for a trip?

A1- Yes on the sailing boats they have 3 crew. You have them all. They call those boats Feluka.

Q2 - 3 crew on boat, are they not shy, they must know what each other are doing?

A2 - Yes they do cos it’s their turn next.

Q3 - Is this Luxor?

A3 - Yes Luxor. Motorboats only have 1 guy. Also available. You do it on the boat.

Q4 - What kind of boat do you recomend?

A4 - Células only work when it’s windy. They take time to get to the spot.
    Motor boat only has 1 guy but you get to quiet place quick so can get on with it.

Q5 - Where do the boat goes so you can have fun?

A5 - You can do it on the boat. Or park on one of the islands.

Q6 - When is the best time to go Luxor?

A6 - June, July and August is too hot for us. December and January are cold at night. January, February, March and April are good.

Q7 - How much for the guys?

A7 - Luxor is great for sex. I pay 150 each. It’s £6.50 in our money! But I tip them too.

Q8 - Do you recomend Luxor, Cairo or Aswan?

A8 - Haven’t been to Cairo for years. Nothing there for me. But good to see the Pyramids.

Aswan is dangerous at the moment. Terrorist bombs in markets etc. Check out the internet about Aswan. The boys from Aswan come to Luxor for me.

Q9 - Do the guys kiss?

A9 - Some do. But they like to rim before fuck. I have a motorboat guy that I suck off on the way to the floating island. He fucks me when we get there. Then I suck him off again on the way back. 200 Egyptian pounds.

End of Q & A

Please report back, once your back to let us know how you got on?

11. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (October 31st, 2018)