Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Visiting Egypt in November

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Visiting Egypt in November

Hey guys, apologies for the (extremely) late reply. Unfortunately I didn’t end up going to Luxor as I missed the flight, so I went to Alexandria instead. Not much to report from there as it’s rather ‘’western’’ and with tourism not really being the main economy there, no opportunities arose.

In Cairo, however, I did have a little fun at the pyramids. I wanted to go to the viewing platform for that main photo of the pyramids and sand from afar but it seemed the only way was by horse or camel. I waited around the place and got approached by numerous (pushy) guys asking me if I wanted a camel ride etc. until this one guy in his early-twenties came over to me. He was pretty handsome, and was wearing a jalabaya with a visible bulge showing and used this and his charm to convince me to take him up of a ride on a horse to the platform and back for 150 egyptian pounds (around €6).

We set on our way, him on one horse and me on another, and he immediately started with the usual ‘’do you have a girlfriend, do you have a wife’’ questions. I told him I didn’t and he then, surprisingly, asked if I liked egyptian men. I’ll admit I was a little unsure how to answer, but through the advice given here knew what he was he was inferring so I told him that I did. Next thing, he grabbed my hand and placed it on his crotch which was all I’d hoped for - thick, cut, and about 8 inches. He smiled at me and lifted his jalabaya up (he wasn’t wearing underwear) and let me play with his dick for a bit. There was quite a few tourists around so that was the limit to the fun, but it was a horny experience nonetheless.

Anyway, I’ve decided to try again and head over to Luxor next month and I’ll surely be a lot quicker to share stories this time

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (January 21st, 2019), Nirish guy (August 29th, 2021)