Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok office of immigration

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok office of immigration

Correct me if i am wrong but for the so called "retirement" extension @ 1 year the applicant needs to attend in person and hence the use of an agent is pointless?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by homeseeker View Post
    Correct me if i am wrong but for the so called "retirement" extension @ 1 year the applicant needs to attend in person and hence the use of an agent is pointless?
    You are correct according to Immigration requirements - BUT it is well known that "agents" can get it done without the applicant having to appear (did someone say "tea money" is involved?) in person. Of course at a cost.

However, according to the new acting Immigration chief, this may come to a halt as he has announced his intention of going after such agents as well as IOs that accept "tips".

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by 2lz2p View Post
    You are correct according to Immigration requirements - BUT it is well known that "agents" can get it done without the applicant having to appear (did someone say "tea money" is involved?) in person. Of course at a cost.

However, according to the new acting Immigration chief, this may come to a halt as he has announced his intention of going after such agents as well as IOs that accept "tips".
    -Well it may be well known to some but not to me.
    So can you tell me the names of these agents (CW) who can get it done without me attending in person?
    How much is the charge?

And how can I know for sure that the renewal stamp in my passport is genuine and not fake?

Plus i would need to trust giving my passport with the agent or their messengers...

Hmmm....quite apart from the illegality of it all...i would prefer to do it myself even if it means a long wait at immigration.
    Thank u.