Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best place to go for sex show?

Liked

Re: Best place to go for sex show?

With regards to Frequent. He knew he'd be gone for seven days so I think his absence is only temporary.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    With regards to Frequent. He knew he'd be gone for seven days so I think his absence is only temporary.
    A 7 day ban then? What he do this time?

Thing about geniuses, often they are not celebrated nor appreciated by contemporaries.

Liked

I don't know that it's a suspension. But I do know he knew we would be deprived of gayboardland's very own Oscar Wilde for a week.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Frequent was a pillar of SGT community, a caring, compassionate man, never rude, never stickler for minor inconsistencies and grammar errors, a man of knowledge. Renaissance man, and at least equal to and possibly surpassin Stephen Fry in awsomeness!
    As he said about Padborn, only last week..."A good man right to the end".

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    A 7 day ban then? What he do this time?

Thing about geniuses, often they are not celebrated nor appreciated by contemporaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I don't know that it's a suspension. But I do know he knew we would be deprived of gayboardland's very own Oscar Wilde for a week.
    Just for the record, I have no idea what has happened to frequent. But if members care to look at his user title, they will note that it continues to show his chosen personalised description.

Quote Originally Posted by JHC93 View Post
    Knew to Bangkok and was wondering what is the best place to go for a sex show? I’ve heard not many places do full on sex shows any more so not sure where to go this week.

Thanks!
    And to answer the OP’s question, the best place for a sex show in Bangkok used to be Boys Bangkok/Dream Boys go-go bar or Hotmale Bar in ‘Soi Twilight’, but I have not visited those bars for some time, so my information may be out of date.

And I see that Dimsumbear has already recommended you try New Fresh Boys or X-Boys bars, both of which are also in 'Soi Twilight'. They too were always worth a visit. Hope this helps?

Liked

Thanks for all your recommendations! I ended up going to Fresh Boys and it was enjoyable. It started with a lip sync act, then big cock show, a full on sex show and then an oral sex show. All the boys were hot too, seemed like most were their 20s. Unlike what most users seem to have experienced in other places, there were no Chinese girls in the audience, it was all men. I’m guessing they don’t like man on man action?

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (October 18th, 2018), sglad (October 20th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

jeelyboy...your info is way too old...that old german used to put on a good fuck show....bit that was like ages ago...as his venue(s) have become more chinese orientated the standard of the shows have dropped dramatically...as has the cost of admission/drinks.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

whoops...to explain...in its hey day there would be at least 30 super handsome "entertainers" on stage in skimpy underwear showing off their wares...something for everyone...twinky to muscle...but all nicely groomed and most with that famous Thai welcoming smile.
    The shows would last an hour...true entertainment...lots of cock and butt would be shown...the highlights would be the big cock ....and there was lots of it...not only half a dozen as in most places...would be up to 20 performers...and the fuck show which could last up to 10 minutes with up to 3 couples on stage in various permutations.
    Only thing that would have made it better would be if the performers had circulated amongst the crowd begging for tips and be groped...for some reason they never lowered themselves to that level...most other bars did that.
    Now...the fuck show is at most one couple...both usually scream ordinary...no story line...in the past the top would be aggressively fucking the bottom...when another top would wander onto the stage waving his huge erect dick around and would then proceed without even a please or thank you to fuck the top who was already on the job...

Liked

It's difficult to recommend bars for their sex shows, as they change all the time depending on which way the police are looking.

Back in July I reported that the old -fashioned acrobatic fuck show was back in town -at Hotmale. It may still be there.

I also reported earlier about some very hot shows at X-Boys involving rimming. But on my return to Bangkok a couple of months later, the show had disappeared.

I haven't seen a full-on, no holes barred sex show at Dreamboys for years.

On my next visit to Bangkok my first two stops will be Hotmale and X-Boys. But there is no guarantee of anything. It's luck of the draw.

I live in hope.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

why limit yourself to 2 shows only?? I actually enjoy whiling the time away in soi whoresville....watching the goings on...pretty M/boys leaving with their meal tickets...its the ultimate in people watching...telephone bar is good but kinda boring by comparison...