Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Best place to go for sex show?

Liked

Best place to go for sex show?

Knew to Bangkok and was wondering what is the best place to go for a sex show? I’ve heard not many places do full on sex shows any more so not sure where to go this week.

Thanks!

Liked

Re: Best place to go for sex show?

What's the betting after this post we never hear from this 'member' again. More shenanigans methinks.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    What's the betting after this post we never hear from this 'member' again. More shenanigans methinks.
    I don’t see the problem joining a forum to ask people for information? You can’t exactly take the moral high ground when the discussions on this forum revolve around massages and go go bars.

Liked

That's not what I meant and I'm not the first to comment on this phenomenon.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

This is a FREQUENTLY asked question.....Surely you will find an answer on Gaythailand.com
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 17th, 2018)

Liked

Why even respond then? You didn't even bother to attempt an answer. If you have no answer, then just move on. You just want the attention, as always.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    That's not what I meant and I'm not the first to comment on this phenomenon.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

lonelywombat (October 18th, 2018), mr giggles (October 26th, 2018), siscu58 (October 18th, 2018)

Liked

And what if he has no idea that Gaythailand.com exists? What is wrong with the question he asked? Again - if you have no answer for him, then why do even bother posting to the thread? Like Arsenal, it appears you just crave the attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    This is a FREQUENTLY asked question.....Surely you will find an answer on Gaythailand.com

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (October 19th, 2018), lonelywombat (October 18th, 2018), mr giggles (October 26th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kkjason View Post
    And what if he has no idea that Gaythailand.com exists? What is wrong with the question he asked? Again - if you have no answer for him, then why do even bother posting to the thread? Like Arsenal, it appears you just crave the attention.
    kkjason, I think it is was tongue in cheek, a running gag at SGT to direct all stupid questions to Gaythailand. For example, first time poster, and he starts off with "which is better, Bangkok, Chiang Mai or Pattaya?", it is a dumb question, because we have no idea what this guy is looking for,, but this happens often.
    May as well ask "which would you recommend, gin or green tea?", there is no answer to these kind of questions, the guy never tells what he likes, just "what is best?"
    Usually the one time poster after asking this stupid question never returns, so no reason to even reply, and it is quite APPOSITE to direct these questions to Gaythailand, let them sort it out.

I used "apposite" in commemoration of our lost warrior and comrade frequent. Frequent is gone, and a a result even usually calm and balanced posters like Nirish guy are losing their cool, bitching and lamenting over minor off topic shit. Frequent was a pillar of SGT community, a caring, compassionate man, never rude, never stickler for minor inconsistencies and grammar errors, a man of knowledge. Renaissance man, and at least equal to and possibly surpassin Stephen Fry in awsomeness!

12. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (October 17th, 2018)

Liked

I have been to the New Freshboy a stone thrown from Soi Twilight and it featured a live sex show when I was there. X-boys on Soi Twilight showed a boy (same boy btw) jerking off and cum on the face of a ladyboy. And at Natures Boy hiding in a nearby ally would invite you to star in one if you have the balls (no pun intended). Please enjoy and share your experience afterwards!

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Andaman! (October 18th, 2018), BenCH (October 19th, 2018), DoubleDutch (October 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dimsumbear View Post
    X-boys on Soi Twilight showed a boy (same boy btw) jerking off and cum on the face of a ladyboy. And at Natures Boy hiding in a nearby ally would invite you to star in one if you have the balls (no pun intended). Please enjoy and share your experience afterwards!
    Op, see? Don't ever say we are not helpful group of gentlemen.

Additionally, at Screwboys there was this performer, he tied a condom to base of his dick, (always a promising stsrt) in order to block blood flow, as a result his penis turned purple, guy seemed in pain. Some other guy, not exactly attractive, placed this swollen, purple penis in his/her mouth. It was very exciting, and this act describe pretty much every sex show.
    You see, it's hard to say which is best, they are all "great"