List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: We won the war ! NO WE did ! NOOOOo We did !! NOOOOOOO we did ! There you guy guys, knock yourselves out below !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

We won the war ! NO WE did ! NOOOOo We did !! NOOOOOOO we did ! There you guy guys, knock yourselves out below !

We won the war ! NO WE did ! NOOOOo We did !! NOOOOOOO we did ! There you guy guys, knock yourselves out below to your hearts content !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: We won the war ! NO WE did ! NOOOOo We did !! NOOOOOOO we did ! There you guy guys, knock yourselves out below !

...mmm.....clearly somebody isnt getting any...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: We won the war ! NO WE did ! NOOOOo We did !! NOOOOOOO we did ! There you guy guys, knock yourselves out below !

NO clearly someone is bored reading the same old shit from the same old people just.......theres a difference.....hence why I started a thread about something to do with Thailand and put it in the Thailand section of the board - rather than wising to discuss who won the second world war ( yet another time) and doing so in that thread.

Hence why I started this thread for those who wish to carry on that gripping conversation.

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (October 17th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post

Hence why I started this thread for those who wish to carry on that gripping conversation.
    Nirish guy, did the trip to NYC happen, did you guys go? Remember, you were asking about places to stay.
    I went in august 2017, stayed Manhattan, 10 nights. $130 per night was lowest single room at Booking com for these dates.
    Welp, before this NYC trip I was unaware that cockorouches can bite, I see them in apartment towers in States and Canada all the time, and got used to them long time ago, look at them as pets. Until one decied to bite my eye brow, while I sleeping. The bite is more painful than you may think. And it kept itching for 3 days or so. That's $130 night hotel, fairly dumpy, but didn't expect a bug attack.
    So when you asked about Manhattan, I though better not share my NYC experience.

You know, guys, we have a SGT member who lives in New York, Bruce is his nick. Maybe he could accomodate his fellow board brothers and sisters, he hasn't been seen for some time, anybody know what happened to NYC Bruce? His looked great on his avatar, super well built!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

doubledutch...if u carry on like this the fake irishman is gonna self ignite....u r way off topic...I can see him reaching for his angina and blood pressure pills...

Liked

As for who won the war, if you follow the current trends in American historical discourse, the war was won by the Tuskegee Airmen, the Navaho Codetalkers, and those young Japanese-Americans who joined up (on the Allied side) despite the fact that their families had been sent to what amounted to concentration camps.

Liked

I try not too, I really do. But when I hear those cunts Junkers and Barnier pretending to be statesmen I do wonder why we bothered. Plastic politicians with backbones of jelly. If the shit hits the fan with that insane martinet Putin then the whole of Europe will look to the UK.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    doubledutch...if u carry on like this the fake irishman is gonna self ignite....u r way off topic...I can see him reaching for his angina and blood pressure pills...
    So this is topic war and history? Really? Ok.

I think Europe would have been fucked, if US didn't enter the war. That's even before US was feeding Russian army in 42, supplying Studebaker trucks to Russians, basically all of Russian war machine ran on help from USA. That's way before Pearl Harbour.

US didn't do this out of goodness of their heart, US knew Axis was a threat to whole world, Germany and Japan were stronger than all of Europe, and as strong a the whole world. US knew Axis had to be stopped. But US waited, the idea was to let them bleed out as long as possible, weakening themselves, and at desicive moment US will come in, and save the day, meanwhile automatically becoming ruler of world.

Had Hitler not got stuck at Stalingrad, Russians being fed by American konserve, Hitler would have leveled Stalingrad, Moscow. And then Hitler would have taken time off to deal with Britain. Yes, in until 42 Britain had air superiority, but with U boats, and building up Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe, after being feed from Eastern Front, with Russia fallen, Hitler would have taken Britain.

Us played huge role, critical role, Hitler couldn't fight the whole world at same time, had US stayed out, incl supplies and trucks etc, Hitler would have taken Russia. And UK right after. US knew this, and didn't let things to get to that point.

Beautiful uniforms tho, especially SS.
    Gruppenführer Schellenberg, head of SD, what a beast!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

agree love the SS uniforms...there is even gay drawings which I love...pity they were nazis....BUT again....off topic....will give that fake irish a cadenza...

Liked

DD. Too many 'ifs' there to be considered. The logistics involved in taking a well defended and belligerent Island nation are beyond calculation.