Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Wild Boars on Ellen Show

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Wild Boars on Ellen Show

...and snotface (who da fuck gave u that handle??)...im just saying what everyone is thinking...like what were they thinking...where were the parents...and a soldier dies in the process...they should hang their heads in shame for causing his death...total idiots..and not parade around like they saved a bus load of pregnant nuns

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...and snotface (who da fuck gave u that handle??)...im just saying what everyone is thinking...like what were they thinking...where were the parents...and a soldier dies in the process...they should hang their heads in shame for causing his death...total idiots..and not parade around like they saved a bus load of pregnant nuns
    Nice wind up. EVERYONE IS THINKING...Oh the horror..those idiot parents..blah blah..
    Nice agony aunt touches.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

not parade around like they saved a bus load of pregnant nuns
    wouldn't a bus load of pregnant nuns be on the road to hell already and thus a bad choice to save?

I mean wouldn't the nuns just be expected to come back as cockroaches in Thailand, or are we thinking more a "prodigal returning to the flock" type redemption here? I'm not exactly sure where Ellen or her audience would stand on that but I wouldn't hold your breath for much interest!

if I was the wild boars I would stick to be trapped in a cave

bkkguy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i guess its the way of the world...fuck i must be getting old when i think im the only one with the lights on...do a sex tape a la paris hilton and instantly u r famous...do something stooopid like climb into a water filled cave ...and again...u r famous...
    Dont get me wrong it was the right thing to rescue them and like the rest of the world I was so happy when they were finally out of that infernal cave...but now to parade them like heroes is a little bit much

Liked

i guess its the way of the world...fuck i must be getting old when i think im the only one with the lights on...do a sex tape a la paris hilton and instantly u r famous...do something stooopid like climb into a water filled cave ...and again...u r famous...
    Dont get me wrong it was the right thing to rescue them and like the rest of the world I was so happy when they were finally out of that infernal cave...but now to parade them like heroes is a little bit much
    There is a moment of some self awareness in your post - see the portion I highlighted. But of course you do the classic of misstating the facts and arguing about your misstated facts. Sadly it is sometimes the "fuck I must be getting old" type that engages in that type of self argument. Oh well.

I suspect that for most of the Wild Boars team this will their first plane trip, certainly their first selfies with international soccer stars, their first appearances on international TV. Watching again their appearance on the Ellen show..it was fun to watch.
    And yes a tragedy that at least one person died while trying to rescue them. I hope they honor the dead Thai diver in their own way.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

they didn't "parade them like heroes". It's just a human interest story.
    (only humans would know this-sorry Latin)
    So many - the world- watched them and now we all know a little more about them.

7. User who gave Like to post:

lonelywombat (October 25th, 2018)