List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Thai policemen - always on duty or not ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai policemen - always on duty or not ?

Oh sorry, I forget how gripping you calling SG something about Scat was, or him calling Arensal some sort of wanker, or Arsenal calling him out as a cunt is......do carry on there, gripping stuff. Like seriously, is it not time to change the record guys ? it's getting SO boring.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (October 17th, 2018), lonelywombat (October 18th, 2018)

Liked

What's going on, Nirish guy?

I think Nirish guy needs to be introduced to some wonderful Chinese tops ASAP.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Back to the subject, though i did not read this whole parrotting of we have read this so many times already nothing to do with subject.
    Dear NI-what your friend also did not explain to you is that Thai police will only ever get in action if its abundantly clear there is some reward in sight for that.
    It does look they were what you call moonlighting, or doing extra overtime in uniform, at probably a regular deal with the barowners in that soi. The agreement is limited to that-any additional actions also need to be rewarded. Plus that probably they did not speak enough of english to deal with this overhyped girlie from Kansas or Oklahoma.
    I have witnessed in the past that they threw a similar misbehaving girlie (from UK) out of a guesthouse-even without all her belongings and even passports etc.-but that was whilst on duty and called from the regular station. Even then the guesthse had to provide for extra incentives to have them handle this.
    BTW-this girlie must have misbehaved immensely then-Thai bouncers and waiting staff normally rejoice at the prospect of having to throw out and give a firm beating such a miscreature- one can watch this around Patpong and in soi walking/PTY on a regular base. They probably already knew that her wallet was empty.......

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dunno...those chav girls would need more than one little Thai cop ....very aggressive/tough.....can see why the English conquered the world...