List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thai policemen - always on duty or not ?

Liked

Re: Thai policemen - always on duty or not ?

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ... we shouldnt dislike the country that saved the world.
    We can argue about who saved the world, but in the case of winning the war in Europe it was undoubtedly the UK (inc her colonies/former colonies) and Russia. The UK for holding out and providing a launching pad for the victory, and Russia for defeating Germany's invasion and pushing them back. There is no conceivable way that Germany could have been successful after their defeat in Russia.

That is not to belittle the immense contribution of the USA, which is all the more principled because they didn't have to do it and we must therefore always give credit and thanks, but the reality is that if the invasion leading to the defeat of Germany had not come from the West, it would have come from the East. Equally, without USA forces, there simply could not have been an invasion from the West.

Thereafter it's likely that most of Europe would have become Russian satellite states, and that's where LatintopXXX's argument about "saving the world" might have some truth.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm sure that there was an original topic in here somewhere, if only I could find it.........

Liked

Thanks Francois O'Toole

Maybe nobody knows the answer though.

Why not "ask a policeman"?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well how about if you all dont know the answer then how about fucking away off and starting your own topic entitled "who won the war and all the usual old shit" and stop talking all that shit on my wee innocent topic then ! :-)

It's usually "polite" to at least let the topic wander a BIT and then burn out before we all start to derail it like a train on broken tracks. This one was derailed on it's the second post and then every one just a bit more more on just about every post thereafter - hell I had to check back on the thread title to see was I in the right thread when I opened it ffs..

There, that's how my day's going to start, taking no oul shit ! God love my staff later when I bother myself to go into work ! lol

( ps AM (half) joking by the way. )

5. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 16th, 2018)

Liked

Scottish Guy wrote.

"We can argue about who saved the world, but in the case of winning the war in Europe it was undoubtedly the UK (inc her colonies/former colonies) and Russia. The UK for holding out and providing a launching pad for the victory, and Russia for defeating Germany's invasion and pushing them back. There is no conceivable way that Germany could have been successful after their defeat in Russia.

That is not to belittle the immense contribution of the USA, which is all the more principled because they didn't have to do it and we must therefore always give credit and thanks, but the reality is that if the invasion leading to the defeat of Germany had not come from the West, it would have come from the East.

Thereafter it's likely that most of Europe would have become Russian satellite states, and that's where LatintopXXX's argument about "saving the world" might have some truth."

I agree wholeheartedly with that. If you haven't seen them, Darkest Hour and Dunkirk, while independent of each other work well as a set and are superb.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh I give up - go ahead just knock yourselves out.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Oh I give up - go ahead just knock yourselves out.
    It's latintopxxx's fault! At least he didn't get into his usual small horse, or pony stories, for that we have to be grateful.

Btw, has anyone else noticed that frequent is missing? What happened?

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 16th, 2018), dinagam (October 16th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    IBtw, has anyone else noticed that frequent is missing? What happened?
    I have it on good authority that Frequent is in a meeting with Lt Col Wattabigbhumhole of the Royal Thai Police regarding the query posted by NIrish, and hopes to return with a definitive answer within 24 hours

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Btw, has anyone else noticed that frequent is missing?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 16th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post

What you laughing, MFAS? What have you done to frequent, is he kidnapped? Just like this Khashoggi dude, walked into an embassy, and simply disappeared.