Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Happy Prince

Liked

Re: The Happy Prince

if the DVD available at Tukcom is a legit licensed product - miracles do happen - then yes do go ahead and support the production team and the actors (or at least Sony Pictures) otherwise just navigate over to the bay of pirates...

bkkguy

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and get a virus...

Liked

I did purchase The Happy Prince at Tukcom and it is a legitimate, licensed product although the text on the jacket was very blurry and it did pause many times while playing.

Nonetheless it was enjoyable although it seemed to meander from scene to scene.
    The fun scene was the "gentlemen's party" where an irate mother thought a woman prostitute was in attendance at that gathering.

And much of the dialogue was in French with subtitles.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    ... the text on the jacket was very blurry and it did pause many times while playing....And much of the dialogue was in French with subtitles.
    People will be queuing round the block

Forum's veteran
    Liked

sarcasm...lowest form of wit...right??

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I didn’t get that while gentleman’s party part - so, once the mother realised there were no women present she changed her tone to delighted and told the guy to enjoy his night basically - so, was she simply just pleased he wasn’t fucking another women OR unaware he was getting fucked himself ( for money ?) or was pleased that he was maybe out earning some money ? I couldn’t make up my mind which ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I didn’t get that while gentleman’s party part - so, once the mother realised there were no women present she changed her tone to delighted and told the guy to enjoy his night basically - so, was she simply just pleased he wasn’t fucking another women OR unaware he was getting fucked himself ( for money ?) or was pleased that he was maybe out earning some money ? I couldn’t make up my mind which ?
    I believe she was pleased that there were no woman at the party and the gentlemen were just having some fun among themselves.Along with the mother, there was a younger women which I assume was the wife of one of the gentlemen.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yeah I got that, but I wondered was she assuming then that it was all just guys sitting around innocently drinking and partying and generally guys being guys and being great friends and as you say she was just delighted that no women were involved to take them away from their wives. Or DID she assume perhaps they were all having a "fucking" good time with each other but again didn't care just as long as they weren't fucking other women, or maybe assume / know ? that he was there "working" his ass off for sex for money and so was delighted that he would be hime later with some money for the family perhaps? Either way if that's the way French mothers think I think I like them !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Yeah I got that, but I wondered was she assuming then that it was all just guys sitting around innocently drinking and partying and generally guys being guys and being great friends and as you say she was just delighted that no women were involved to take them away from their wives. Or DID she assume perhaps they were all having a "fucking" good time with each other but again didn't care just as long as they weren't fucking other women, or maybe assume / know ? that he was there "working" his ass off for sex for money and so was delighted that he would be hime later with some money for the family perhaps? Either way if that's the way French mothers think I think I like them !
    I believe the mother was clueless as to the goings on at the party as long as no women present.

Also she, the mother, and son were Italian as it was in Italy, I believe.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...and get a virus...
    I have never got a virus from anything I have downloaded but then I always practice safe hex, and I think one would be far more like to get a virus from something picked up at Tukcom - or at one of the bars after you have visited

bkkguy