Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: Karma

Latin wrote.
    "oh so scotty is bat shit crazy??...not news...been obvious from the very beginning..."

Veering between bat shit crazy and totally out to lunch gaga, that's our favourite north British bretheren..

He even gets furious if someone give a 'like' he doesn't approve of.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Only if one defines an "attack" as mere questioning or mild criticism
    American personified (as a quite reasonable generalisation). Or . . . if one is named Cdnmatt (as a reasonable singularity).
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    " ... (This new one) ... He's a starving uni student studying "fainancies and economics", so no problem to give him a temporary bump in life while he does that.
    Leo can go cook chicken in Bangkok again for 40 baht/hour, or whatever the fuck he's going to do. I'm sure he has no idea himself what he's going to do, nor do I care.
    And "Karma" -- the topic of this thread -- is part and parcel of this, your last boorish post ending in " ... nor do I care ... " which is of course aimed at your Loving Latest, the one just a few posts ago you were "worrowing" about a lack of correspondence; the one and only who you wanted desperately; the one different than all the rest; the one you stated you would be willing to shack up in a tent in the Laos jungle for?
    And now non-caring, dissing and degrading that same Lao man who you've posted photos of on this board.

Oops ... I guess that was some kinda Karma.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

4. User who gave Like to post:

justaguy (October 6th, 2018)

Liked

This thread is best enjoyed while listening to Blowing in the Wind by Bob Dylan. I recommend the live version with Joan Baez.

6. User who gave Like to post:

snotface (October 6th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

bht40/hour...damn...no wonder even straight boys r taking it up the butt for 1000/pop

Forum's veteran
    Liked

New PA sounds like a great guy, ..... I would imagine he'll end up living with me as well...... No sex or anything,.... just take care of the blind dude.... and if you want, let me cook dinners for you.
    kHz3V6b.jpg

Short-Story-Portrait.jpg

Liked

Yes and yes. Delayed a little now, as I missed a deadline due to Leo's little stunt.

New PA sounds like a great guy, and been talking with him over the past couple weeks. Last night he called, and wouldn't let me off the phone for 3 hours. Uni student, hates his current accommodation, which is with his older brother and wife.

At the very least, he'll do my shopping for me once a week or so. Up to him, as I will offer, but I would imagine he'll end up living with me as well. He doesn't seem to like his current living arrangement much. No sex or anything, just take care of the blind dude, and let me work, and if you want, let me cook dinners for you.

He's a starving uni student studying "fainancies and economics", so no problem to give him a temporary bump in life while he does that.

Leo can go cook chicken in Bangkok again for 40 baht/hour, or whatever the fuck he's going to do. I'm sure he has no idea himself what he's going to do, nor do I care.
    Somehow I doubt you do not care about Leo. Why else did you hijack this thread ?

If Leo is out of the picture, why are you still going to Lao ? Or is this "PA" dude as you call him your new lover ?

Wonder where this PA dude lives, better have your tent ready, in case you need to visit the inlaws

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    oh so scotty is bat shit crazy??...not news...been obvious from the very beginning...these illusions of grandeur...
    Christ/Moses*!

You can't even get your insults right, but I'll take that - at least it's one step up from your delusions of adequacy.

*The biblical one

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Somehow I doubt you do not care about Leo. Why else did you hijack this thread ?

If Leo is out of the picture, why are you still going to Lao ? Or is this "PA" dude as you call him your new lover ?

Wonder where this PA dude lives, better have your tent ready, in case you need to visit the inlaws

No, he's not my new lover. He's just some 22 year old uni student that got me thrown into his life, because Leo is a fucken idiot. Has 3 years of uni left, sells kanom at the market at night to make a little extra money, and hates living his brother and wife because they fight all the time. He sounds like a really sweet guy, and seems thrilled about the prospect of getting a bump in life while he finishes his studies.

I'm still going to Asia, because I like Asia, and I have nowhere else to go. I was living in Thailand for 8 years, so I don't really know anyone in Canada anymore. There's nothing here for me, and I can't just live with my elderly parents forever. And sitting in some apartment in Nanimo or Canmore or Toronto or somewhere by myself sounds like a really shitty life to me. That, and I'm going because fuck Leo. Why the hell would I let him ruin my life? I'm sticking with the plan, and the plan is to move to Asia.

Why would I spend like $5000/month just to sit around by myself in Canada, lonely and depressed? You know as well as I do what kind of living standard I can have for say $3000/month in SE Asia.

I didn't choose to go blind, so I need someone to help take care of me, as I can't do things like shopping on my own anymore. It's going to be a whole lot easier in Asia to find people willing to take care of me in exchange for a better life than it would be in Canada. Plus I speak more than enough Thai to get around. By no means am I fluent, but I know enough.

Plus I like the communal nature of society out there, and especially considering I'm blind, that will be a huge benefit. When I go and get myself lost in Canada, it can be hours before I come across some stranger willing to help. A couple times now I almost ended up having to sleep on the street in whatever sub-division I was in, because it was getting late, and everyone was going to sleep. Whereas in Khon Kaen, the times I got lost, it never took more than about 60 seconds before someone was willing to help me out and guide me.

Not to mention, the weather sucks in Canada. It's only nice maybe 3 months out of the year here. And my work is location independant, so I can live anywhere. Might as well go back to Asia, as that was the plan, and that's where I lived for 8 years already anyway. I'm comfortable there.

Banned
    Liked

And my work is location independant, so I can live anywhere. Might as well go back to Asia, as that was the plan, and that's where I lived for 8 years already anyway. I'm comfortable there.
    Plus Matt will be making generous contributions to the Lao treasury via the tax he pays on his very substantial earnings

13. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (October 7th, 2018)