Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    " He said in that second message I will keep walking"
    isn't that the Johnnie Walker mantra?

I thought Laos was north of the river, not Hadrian's wall

bkkguy

Liked

Re: Karma

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Like many posters here, Matt is master of the ad hominem approach - in his case his status as an entitled millennial gives him the right to attack everyone else as “old”. Justaguy is another poster in the same self-righteous mound who attacks other posters here simply on the basis of their age
    Really ? I seem to remember you were attacked because you were making no sense on a certain subject. I must be going senile, I forgot all about the topic by now

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Really ? I seem to remember you were attacked because you were making no sense on a certain subject. I must be going senile, I forgot all about the topic by now
    one can hardly blame you. There have been so very many......

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (October 5th, 2018)

Liked

Only if one defines an "attack" as mere questioning or mild criticism

Mentally balanced people don't, only those suffering from paranoia

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nah...u dont know the meaning of the word...mild that is...u come across shrieking like an unpaid whore...Trump seems mild and reasonable by comparison..

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 6th, 2018), paborn (October 6th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...u come across shrieking like an unpaid whore.....
    That's exactly what i'm aiming for - but wait, I'm only ONE person (of many) he's accused of "attacking" him, are all the others "shrieking whores" too?

At least he gave you a "like" - keep on like this and you might reach 10% soon

Liked

No one cares about 'likes' except poor needy Scottish Guy and his desperate desire to be part of a gang.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    nah...u dont know the meaning of the word...mild that is...u come across shrieking like an unpaid whore...Trump seems mild and reasonable by comparison..
    Psychological projection is a defense mechanism people subconsciously employ in order to cope with difficult feelings or emotions. Psychological projection involves projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting to or dealing with the unwanted feelings. https://www.everydayhealth.com/emoti...able-emotions/

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh so scotty is bat shit crazy??...not news...been obvious from the very beginning...these illusions of grandeur...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Surely you’re heading to Vientiane very, very soon Matt? As I recall you’ve already got a Lao PA lined up, so it must be any day now?
    Yes and yes. Delayed a little now, as I missed a deadline due to Leo's little stunt.

New PA sounds like a great guy, and been talking with him over the past couple weeks. Last night he called, and wouldn't let me off the phone for 3 hours. Uni student, hates his current accommodation, which is with his older brother and wife.

At the very least, he'll do my shopping for me once a week or so. Up to him, as I will offer, but I would imagine he'll end up living with me as well. He doesn't seem to like his current living arrangement much. No sex or anything, just take care of the blind dude, and let me work, and if you want, let me cook dinners for you.

He's a starving uni student studying "fainancies and economics", so no problem to give him a temporary bump in life while he does that.

Leo can go cook chicken in Bangkok again for 40 baht/hour, or whatever the fuck he's going to do. I'm sure he has no idea himself what he's going to do, nor do I care.