Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: Karma

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    And there it is folks ....the very first embers of the start of the justification excuses for taking him back
    I have no idea. For all I know, those two e-mails were directed towards me, and he's still having a hell of a good time with Barry. Until last night I think we was under the assumption he would be able to just waltz back into my life in Vientiane once he's done his little tour, and he fully realized it's not going to happen.

Probably not though. Barry probably realized he's quite the eccentric fucker, and he sucks at sex, so showed him the door. That's my guess.

Still haven't heard from him... *shrug*

Forum's veteran
    Liked

right on time..as expected..guess barry and his mates got tired of the same sloppy hole...if it was ever tight to begin with...got themselves fresh meat..nice and tight...guess matt will have to dine of sloppy used up seconds..nice...would have him tested first...heavens knows what he could have picked up...

Liked

Ok, this is strange. It's noon his time, and he hasn't even turned on his phone to check WhatsApp yet. You guys know these guys, their phone is an extension of their body, and they can't go more than 30 minutes without picking it up.

If I didn't get that "you are right I get very hurt" message, then I wouldn't care at all, and would just continue sitting here being pissed off and confused as to why he's doing what he's going.

Now I'm actually worried. Where the hell is he? Hopefully it's just a lost or borken phone, and he'll pop back online in a couple days.

Hope it's nothing bad though. Granted, I shouldn't give a shit due to what he did to me, but I still do. Of course I still do.

4. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (October 3rd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

I'm not sure my pacemaker is going to be able to stand the strain - possibly time for a re-bore

6. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (May 23rd, 2019)

Liked

Matt ... you are one sick little Canadian.twerp. An embarrassment on every level.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Matt ... you are one sick little Canadian.twerp. An embarrassment on every level.
    Very harsh, Smiles. I find the Matt saga hugely entertaining

9. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (May 23rd, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post

No, I'm honestly being serious here. It's not 2:30pm his time, and he still hasn't logged into WhatsApp.

Don't worry, more than likely Barry showed him the door, so he's currently on a bus back to Laos. His phone battery probably just died, and he has nowhere to charge it until he gets back to his village. There's a good chance that's all this is.

Considering the last couple messages I got from him that I previously posted, the second one seems to imply he's safe and secure and alone. He's more than likely just making his way back to Laos right now.

Find out in a couple days I guess. He has more than enough money to buy a new phone if he needs one, so non-issue if his phone has lost / stolen / broken. He can't live without his phone, so if that happened, I'm sure he'd be at the first phone shop.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No, I'm honestly being serious here. It's not 2:30pm his time, and he still hasn't logged into WhatsApp.

Don't worry, more than likely Barry showed him the door, so he's currently on a bus back to Laos.

Find out in a couple days I guess. He has more than enough money to buy a new phone
    I really hope you are wrong, I hope Leo from Laos is having great time with his lover, Barry the Irish guy, i hope they are lounging by the pool, naked, in rented villa, with Barry's friends also there.
    I hope they are having wonderful group fun in a heated pool, anal can be amazing in a pool.

Cdnmatt, you want him on a bus back to his sad Lao village, you want him to be miserable. If you truly loved him, you would want him to be happy. That is what it means to love someone. You wish him ill, you want him to suffer. You dream of a day when Leo from Lao is forced to become drug mule. That is not love, that is sick!

Leo from Laos deserves some happiness after all the suffering and emotional pain that you have brought to his young life. The constant commute between Khon Kaen and Laos, like a fugitive, a poor refugee. All this time Leo from Laos had to go about his life without anal pleasure, because Cdnmatt doesn't like it, and think it is dirty. But Leo from Laos is young, healthy guy, he has needs that you can not fulfill, Leo from Lao has urges, imagine how it has ravaged his soul, not getting any?

And now when Leo from Laos has finally found happiness, all you can offer us suspicions and bitterness.
    You say he won't receive your texts, has it occured to you that he has simply blocked you, so you won't destroy his life any more than you already gave? If I had to guess, Barry from Ireland has bought him newest iPhone XS Max, it is amazing phone, and Leo from Laos deserves nice things in life.

So while you hope Leo from Laos is now miserable, sitting in a bus with a phone a phone with dead battery, the reality is very likely quite the opposite, Leo from Laos is having time of his life with new love and their young friends! Cdnmatt, you should be happy for him!

12. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (May 23rd, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dutchy...u r evil...me likey

Liked

@Dutch -- You're an idiot. You've never been in a long-term relationship, have you?