As I basically consider most of Matts threads one long continueous kindle "free fiction ebook offer" anyways I'm thinking its about high time I wrote to Amazon to thank them !

I'm actually quite disappointed though that they didn't encourage the Author to expand on their previous topics that they glanced over as I know I for one was quite looking forward to the "Camping with Matt under the stars in Lao series" as a follow up to his popular "cooking with Matt" title, unlike the very dull "sex but no fucking with Matt" series, which was Im sorry to say both short lived and very boring ( well for at least one of the characters involved anyway) it seemed.

However, the good news is that I believe there may well be a new volume of works being released shortly ! This time not so much involving Leo from Lao but now integrating (non) exciting ( for now) new characters ( but still with no sex) but the new guy being more of a quiet unassuming "geek" type. Mind you considering that Leo from Lao was an "angel" who had in fact been raised by Monks no less I certainly wouldn't let the "quiet home bird geek" description put any short of dampener on the likelihood of a good tale as as we've already read one can ALWAYS depend on this particular Author to come up with lots of exciting twists and turns and new plot lines when they're called for.

I did wonder would there be a physical book signing even for this new edition and was going to suggest perhaps in some back street bar in Khon Kaen may be the likely venue, but after reading I think it was in Chapter 18 where our intrepid traveller was arrested and deported from Thailand no less then I fear we may now have to find a new location....... perhaps we should send suggestions to Barnes and Noble and get them to propose a few new locations for a suitable replacement venue !? :-)