Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    If you used the good old English term “fuck buddy” we’d all understand what you mean instead of pretentiously using Thai words in English sentences for English speakers
    It really irks you I guess. Nothing wrong with using the term gik. Just as there is nothing wrong with referring to Bangkok as Krung Thep. Some of you apparently live here right ? Learn the language, just as all of these westerners expect their immigrants to do...

By the way, I had to bing MDMA, turns out it is ecstacy, kind of like the same chemical shit as Jabaa. One must be utterly crazy to even contemplate taking that shit.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    Learn the language, just as all of these westerners expect their immigrants to do...
    Actually, they don't. The USA is full of signs in Spanish
    Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    By the way, I had to bing MDMA, turns out it is ecstacy, kind of like the same chemical shit as Jabaa. One must be utterly crazy to even contemplate taking that shit.
    Perhaps if you read up on the scientific literature rather than the popular press and your own knee-jerk reactions, you'll see that in some circumstances you'll stay crazy if you contemplate not using "that shit". Like all drugs classified as illegal the criminals who control the manufacture and trade maximise their profits by introducing impurities as they dilute the quality of the product. And, by the way, Bing away on how nicotine is more addictive than heroin

Banned
    Liked

I suppose these fantasists who believe that migrants to their own country are bursting to learn its language and adopt its culture have never paid a thoughtful visit to the nearest Chinatown. There they will find hundreds if not thousands of people who haven't assimilated and have no intention of doing so

Liked

I've done ecstasy multiple times in my life, and it's not as transformative as you seem to suggest. I'll admit it's a good high, but it's also absolutely brutal on your body. I took it back when I was around 23, when I was young, strong, and healthy, and it still took me 3 days to recover. Now that I'm 37, not a chance in hell I'm taking it again.

Want to know what works even better than MDMA? Love and sex. I could really go for one of those 24 hour sessions right now, where you just lay around in bed naked together and forget the world even exists. That would be great at the moment.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Want to know what works even better than MDMA? Love and sex. I could really go for one of those 24 hour sessions right now, where you just lay around in bed naked together and forget the world even exists. That would be great at the moment.
    I'll pass that on to the clinicians who are treating PTSD, I'm sure they'll find it most reassuring. However as I recall you've just accurately described your own sex life - "lay around in bed naked together" - since you disdain anal sex. No wonder all your "husbands" have given up on you

Liked

I suppose these fantasists who believe that migrants to their own country are bursting to learn its language and adopt its culture have never paid a thoughtful visit to the nearest Chinatown. There they will find hundreds if not thousands of people who haven't assimilated and have no intention of doing so
    You should get out more. The world does not revolve on the US alone. There are actually countries (like my home country) where people are FORCED to learn the language. Anyone wanting to enter the Netherlands on a long term visa needs to pass an exam in the Dutch embassy in the country of origin. An exam that includes showing that the immigrant at least has a certain command of the Dutch language. Failure to pass this exam means, this long term visa cannot be obtained by the applicant.

Once arrived in the Netherlands, and applied for a five year provisional residency permit, the applicant has to follow classes that further enhances the language command, and some other things. Within three years of commencing with this course, the immigrant is expected to pass a series of exams, two of which is geared at command of the Dutch language. Failure to pass all five exams within this time period, will prevent the immigrant from obtaining a permanent residency permit. And can also be enforced by stiff fines.

Those immigrants might not have the intention to actually learn the language, but in this way they are at the very least guided to learn the basics. So that "neuk maatje" is a term they might even know....

Liked

Actually, they don't. The USA is full of signs in SpanishPerhaps if you read up on the scientific literature rather than the popular press and your own knee-jerk reactions, you'll see that in some circumstances you'll stay crazy if you contemplate not using "that shit". Like all drugs classified as illegal the criminals who control the manufacture and trade maximise their profits by introducing impurities as they dilute the quality of the product. And, by the way, Bing away on how nicotine is more addictive than heroin
    Those impurities are all most of the addicts ever buy on the market, therefore my remark stands. Nicotine might indeed be more addictive than heroin, the immediate effects of both products, is the reason why nicotine is legal and heroin isn't .

And.. I did not claim the immigrants are dying to learn the language, I claimed the westerners are expecting their immigrants to learn the language. Which at least the Dutch government is actively enforcing, and they are not the only ones.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I don't have any medical records from Khon Kaen anymore. Bud I do have records from a Canadian optometrist (sp) proving that I'm blind. I got them, because I thought it would help get Leo a VISA to Canada on medical grounds as being my sighted guide.

Make you a deal. Post the results of your latest general checkup, and I'll post letters from the Canadian doctor proving my optic nerves are now atrophic (sp).
    Good news, Cdnmatt, I got my med check up results today, as promised. My name covered with piece of paper. Without name, without date of birth this is just paper with row of numbers, nothing personal.

mVgYJ2L.jpg

YjOiD5N.jpg

Now your turn, cdnmatt!

Liked

I wonder if cholesterol is something important?

What do you think?

JczeRLT.jpg

wA9Ekl2.jpg

What does it mean?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Good news, Cdnmatt, I got my med check up results today, as promised. My name covered with piece of paper. Without name, without date of birth this is just paper ... Now your turn, cdnmatt!
    Not sure why you want a report on his optic nerves when we’ve had multiple pics of him posted showing him to be blind - especially as you have posted pics and he can only read text or more specifically his software can only read text to him