Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: Karma

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I want my ~250,000 baht back. I want the 40,000 back that I just sent him, and I was the medical bill I paid for back. His mother would be dead right now if it wasn't for my help.

She was originally admitted to a shitty state run hospital, the doctors were unable to diagnose her, and she can barely even walk right now because they were unable to perform a spinal tap correctly. It was my money that paid for her to get into a proper private hospital, and get doctors that were able to save her life.
    You dumped your life partner several months ago, you left him hanging, and now you feel you are entitled to full refund? Did you even love your extended Lao family in a first place? Or did you just rent a young, naive Leo to satisfy your desires?
    Leo from Laos is not an object that you can return for a refund after you are having buyer's remorse.
    I sincerely hope that the 31 year old Irish fireman treats him with respect, Leo from Laos and his family deserves a loving partner.

Liked

I have no idea. I must have been a horrible human being in a past life or something, because I've been a pretty good guy in this life.
    Nothing to do with past life, in this life, 2 posts above you threatened to fly to Laos for the sole purpose of having sex with Leo from Laos' best friend, as part of revenge.
    As you said, you really are a horrible person, heartless, self entitled, arrogant Narcissist.

I feel so bad for Leo from Laos, hopefully 31 year old Barry from Ireland treats him right!

Liked

No, there is something else going on...

Meets some dude online from Ireland about 4 months ago. They schedule a trip, and he picks him up at the airport.

They were in Krabi yesterday. All expenses paid trip for Leo, because these guys are so nice they're picking up the air fares and hotel bills, etc. Barry is leaving in three weeks though, and as far as I'm aware, has no desire at all to take care of Leo after his holiday.
    Not really suspicious, that is how young guys have fun.
    Cdnmatt, you are middle aged man, who's idea of fun is sitting in a house in the middle of nowhere, with couple of cool dogs for company.
    Leo from Laos is young, full of life, and obviously he enjoys company of guys of his age, and interests. Did you really think Leo from Laos will spend rest of his life sitting in a house with you, taking care of couple of cool dogs?
    Cdnmatt, get real, Leo from Laos likes to live life to fullest, and that is exactly what he is doing right now. If you love him, be happy for him!

You said as far as you're ware, Barry, the 31 year old firefighter from Ireland has no desire at all to take care of Leo after his holiday. And why would he? Is Leo from Laos a money boy? You have always said Leo from Laos loves you for who you are, he isn't interested in your money.
    So why should Barry start sponsoring Leo? Why should Barry treat Leo as a prostitute?

Liked

@DoubleDutch -- Few things...

First, of course I'm not going to have sex with Kong. He has a Laos boyfriend anyway, and I'm sure isn't interested in me anyway, and regardless, I'm not going to ruin that relationship. However, I am giving Kong a job for about $1000 USD/month, and all he has to do is a bit of shopping for me, and help me with a few things like grab me a SIM card and put it into my phone, etc. Konh sounds quite thrilled about the job.

I decided I'm not changing the plan just because Leo decided to be an asshole.

Second, you make it out as though I'm some control freak who trated him like shit, and that's simply not true. He could have done whatever he wanted. My only two rules were don't lie to me, and don't cheat on me. While in Khon Kaen, I was constantly telling him to go find friends, but he never bothered, and seemed totally happy to just hang out and play video games. That was up to him, not me.

If he wanted to work, he could have got a job. If he wanted to go to school, I would have helped. I wanted him to go out and party, and have a good time, but he never did. Again, that was up to him.

He was the one constantly saying how happy he was with me because he had all the freedom in the world, and saying how much he loves me, and how he can't live without me, and he wants to marry me, and he will never find a good boyfriend like me again, bringing me roses home from the market all the time, etc.

It's not like I had him caged up like an animal, or something. If he wanted to leave me, he could of at any time. And of course I'm a bit of a homebody these days. I'm blind, so not really much of a choice in the matter. I know that must have been hard on Leo, and I asked him about it dozens of times, and he always said my blindness was no problem at all, and he loves me no matter what.

Again, if he wanted to leave me, he could have just told me. He didn't have to put me through a traumatic experience like that. He didn't have to call me once or twice every day, telling me how much he loves and misses me, and how great of a husband he's going to be once I get back, and plan out our futures together, etc. He could have just told me, "sorry, I met a new guy online, and I'm leaving you".

Instead, he strung me along. I thought he was just relaxing in his village, waiting for me to come back. Then one day he calls me from Bangkok, and hands the phone over to Barry, who I didn't even know existed at the time. Leo seemed to be under the impression this would be totally fine with me, but of course not.

Whatever, doesn't matter anymore anyway. I'm going to continue on, and have a great life. He's going to have a good holiday, but only problem with that is, that holiday is going to end in the near future, and then the real world is going to present itself to him again, and I won't be there for him anymore.

Again, I'm not in the wrong here. And I know that, because he's the one who has been apologizing.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

doubledutch..very well analysed..
    matty...stop whining...clearlu u failed to pay leo the MB enough...afterall he's there for the money and not your saggy butt...man up...apologise..and up the cash

Liked

Latin you are so mean.

Banned
    Liked

Again, I'm not in the wrong here. And I know that, because he's the one who has been apologizing.
    Matt professes to love living in SE Asia because of "Buddhism". The central tenet of Buddhism is that you are the cause of your own unhappiness because you can't face reality (Second Noble Truth). I'm not sure if there's something in the water in Khon Kaen that promotes a special form of self-righteousness, but both Matt and our other poster from KK have it in spades

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    I feel so bad for Leo from Laos, hopefully 31 year old Barry from Ireland treats him right!

Apparently now. Got an e-mail this morning that simply said "You are right I got very hurt", followed up with another e-mail that simply said, "But it’s okay I will keep continue I will keep walking "

Fucked if I know what that means, and he's sleeping now...

Jesus christ, he should have just went to Vietnam like I told him. A while back about 15 of his childhood friends were all heading to party on the beaches of Vietnam for a while. I told him he should go, but he didn't for some reason.

Jesus christ, is he ever stupid. I know he's still kind of new to life and all, but holy shit, he's crazy like his father. Well, at least it sounds as though he didn't get forced onto an airplane with a suitcase full of heroin, so I guess that's always good.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Jesus christ, is he ever stupid. I know he's still kind of new to life and all, but .........
    And there it is folks ....the very first embers of the start of the justification excuses for taking him back and "forgiving him" ( again) for fucking Barry from Ireland ( and his mates) god Leo from Lao is good, a few simple emails talking shite is all its taking, ya gotta hand it to the guy .... he plays the game well after all - for a non worldly monk from Lao. RESPECT !

By the time he's finished he'll have Matt apologising to him for being such a bad guy and Matt pleading to be given another chance at "making things right" :-)

Banned
    Liked

"Days Of Our Lives"

11. User who gave Like to post:

neddy3 (October 3rd, 2018)