Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Banned
    Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Can't you see that Cdnmatt is nothing but an out and out grifter? He leaves such a designation on his sleeve for all to see, and smell. He's a despicable fraud as well as a fool and a loser ... which means anyone who takes this dude seriously is a fool as well.
    'Husband' my ass: yes, the so-called 'Husband' -- the poor Leo -- who he has, more than once, described as a fucking idiot. Now how's that for a great and loving relationship? 'Husband' my ass.

For what it's worth ... my suggestion to you DD is to quit posting such long-winded twaddle and let the man/boy Canuck farang dig his own black hole with no help from the naive-among-us. You are being grifted.
    Matt will feel as comfortable in Vientiane (assuming Lao Immigration let him in) as in KK because as should be obvious he exists in an Anglophone ghetto himself. The only difference between his and mine is that his is “virtual” and therefore he’s incapable of recognising it as such because he’s always existed there for as long as he can remember

Liked

I asked Pot about this word. At first he had no idea, but after some machinations around the pronunciation a light went on using a soft 'g'.
    Apparently it is something to do with lady boys standing around in loud screeching conversation.
    Even then he was not 100% certain that I was giving him a proper pronunciation.
    Go figure.
    I will try again today, perhaps on a neighbour.

Pardon my outburst in my last post. Cndmatt makes my blood boil.
    I'm really not that interested in the gik wars, which is why I had not written anything along those lines.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (November 24th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Well, I knew I was going to be blacklisted from Thailand for 5 years upon exiting, and that was fine with me.

I didn't know Laos also changed their immigration policy, and began denying entry to anyone with a Thailand blacklist stamp in their passport at a land border.

Again, I cleared a 3 year overstay before at the Nong Khai border, and walked right into Laos. I got out of Thailand just fine, but didn't know Laos would refuse me entry, forcing me to go back to Thailand to be deported.
    Who can forget those wonderful posts where you claimed that even if you ran into trouble with the Thai authorities they would never send you to Immigration prison because of your blindness. I guess you’ve learnt that lesson but still believe that you are somehow deserving of special treatment

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Pardon my outburst in my last post. Cndmatt makes my blood boil.
    No! Who’d’ve thought?

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

neddy3 (November 24th, 2018), Smiles (November 24th, 2018)

Liked

For me the term "gik" is in pretty common usage in my conversations with both Thai friends and Farang (expat/sex tourist) acquaintances
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Thank you colmx. That's what I thought too, until everyone started throwing a hissy fit about it.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    For me the term "gik" is in pretty common usage in my conversations with both Thai friends and Farang (expat/sex tourist) acquaintances
    As a matter of interest is there a Thai version of Scrabble? Are puns possible in Thai?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    As a matter of interest is there a Thai version of Scrabble? Are puns possible in Thai?
    Sorry your attempt at humour (I presume) has gone completely over my head!
    Then again I suppose that you have no friends or acquaintances... so doubt you ever actually get to talk about anything except to haggle the price of a bill with downtrodden staff
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

11. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 25th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    Sorry your attempt at humour (I presume) has gone completely over my head!
    Then again I suppose that you have no friends or acquaintances... so doubt you ever actually get to talk about anything except to haggle the price of a bill with downtrodden staff
    I leave that sort of thing for the servants to handle

13. User who gave Like to post:

colmx (November 25th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No, I didn't know to stay away from the land border with Laos, because I cleared it before once with a 3 year overstay without any issue, and walked right into Laos. Grabbed a double entry tourist VISA from the Thailand embassy, and was back in Thailand the next day.

I didn't know Laos changed their immigration laws after Thailand implemented the black listing laws.
    555 they probably didn't, but of course the first time you weren't blacklisted from Thailand. You were advised to go by air, but you didn't...

Anyway, boy what drama, now you suddenly back together again ? What a difference a week makes hey.

Oh, before I forget, did the Canadian Governement give you a shiny new passport ? And when is the trip to VTE ?