Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Karma

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    maybe this new fling has a dick that works..
    OUCH !

Moving swiftly on then So, ( and not talking about Leo in particular here in any way) so just out of interest so if a "kept boy" is the same as a money boy ( that's debatable perhaps) are we saying then that if said boy lives at the home of the farang and his main role is to keep the place nice, whilst providing company and sexual services sometimes if and when required to said farang, who is we assume the guy supplying the income then out of interest does that then make around half the women on the planet money boys too then I wonder ? :-)

And if just for conversations sake we're running with this train of thought so out of interest then so I wonder when ( if ever) a money boy who ends up living in becomes a house boy and then at what point that house boy becomes a partner (if ever) - this is all by your logic of course Latin ( and a few others I'm asking).

I personally doubt that there's a specific answer to that question anyway of course every "relationship" is different, but just interest to hear if others think there IS a certain time line involved or ( I'm guessing like Latin) the general feeling is "once a money boy then that's always the deal, no matter what the boy might try to imply or suggest otherwise ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think u r drawing a really long bow here with the wife comparison......in my opinion any relationship driven solely by cash or the equivalent makes one partner a whore...u can dress it up with euphemisms...house boy...companion..flat mate...but if the only thing keeping him around is cash/free board & lodgings..then yeah...its a whore.
    I should know as I have this arrangement on and off on a regular basis...no shortage of uni students looking for free stuff...

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 15th, 2018), paborn (October 1st, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...where have my hands been???....pray do tell...
    as for Leo...like I said...just offer him more cash...thats the only lingo a MB understands...the more baht...the more love...

No, there is something else going on, and I wasn't able to put my finger on it. There's a part of me that thinks he's being setup as a drug mule. It just doesn't add up.

Meets some dude online from Ireland about 4 months ago. They schedule a trip, and he picks him up at the airport. The next day, they were in the hotel swimming pool, got to chatting with a couple other guys, one from Germany and another from South Africa. Apparently, they all became friends, and the four of them are now travelling together.

They were in Krabi yesterday. All expenses paid trip for Leo, because these guys are so nice they're picking up the air fares and hotel bills, etc. Barry is leaving in three weeks though, and as far as I'm aware, has no desire at all to take care of Leo after his holiday.

Then a bunch of other things. It just doesn't add up. I think there's a chance these three guys are wining and dining Leo for now, and soon they will tell Leo he has to take a suitcase to Singapore or something. He's not exactly very worldly, so is stupid enough to be duped into something like that.

I have no idea, but it's over. I have work to do.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I think there's a chance these three guys are wining and dining Leo for now
    They have orgies together? I think the SGT readership deserves more details
    I have work to do.
    Another $45K in the offing? But $ not Bitcoin?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I personally doubt that there's a specific answer to that question anyway of course every "relationship" is different, but just interest to hear if others think there IS a certain time line involved or ( I'm guessing like Latin) the general feeling is "once a money boy then that's always the deal, no matter what the boy might try to imply or suggest otherwise ?
    In my experience it's impossible to generalise. From a cultural perspective there's the Thai/Asian concept of "patronage" - the obligation of the "big" person to take care of his followers. On the other hand I've occasionally met someone I've assumed to be a money boy because he has a (often absent) farang boyfriend who is just after some fun with a white guy - doesn't like sex with other Asians. That's not to say he's racist of course - only white people can be racist for expressing a racial preference in a sexual partner https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...gorithm-racism

One such is a regular at the Silom Complex "facilities"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...silly matty...they r simply using him...as a on demand sex toy...dont get too hiso...he's not that sophisticated...he's just a body to be used...we (my partner and I) have done that many many times...MB can double up as a live in servant..do runs to the 7-11...arrange laundry...I suggest that when he finally crawls back home that u getn him fully tested because all orifices would have been used...I should know...

Liked

Matt wrote: "I have no idea"
    Yes you have. Leo threw you to the curb. Why? Because you are the quintessential drama queen, manifested by total narsissism. Being that, no one will ever stay with you for long. NEXT!.

Matt wrote: "but it's over."
    No it's not. You'll keep piling up the drama on this board forever. The words will change, the story never. As for Leo, yes, it's over.

Matt wrote: "I have work to do."
    No you don't. Your work is this Board. And that's it.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 1st, 2018), joe552 (May 23rd, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    As for Leo, yes, it's over..
    What re him and this board, no i really doubt that somehow, good old Leo will be a show that runs and runs......and Latin has fairly much nailed it, good old Irish Barry is banging the shit out of Leo from Lao and either simply hooking up with his two drinking friends there for company or as Latin suggests Leo is happily getting shared around ( or simply enjoying the group fun) while he can making up for all the sex he wasn't getting before - even though he's not in to sex "apparently" from what Matt always told us of course.

But hey Matt so, "he's maybe going to be a drugs mule now" eh ??!! WELL DONE that man, an interesting new twist introduced there for sure as there could be quite a bit of mileage in that interesting angle - arrests at airports, you flying to strange countries to bail him out, make up sex, him saying it was all a mistake and that of COURSE he only loves only you after all, then the ( non) make up sex ( and you catching something?) with Barry from Ireiand turning up shortly afterwards saying he's pregnant and leo is the father ? and finally the africian drugs lords turning up and demanding their drugs money back otherwise Leo ( and yourself?) will be forced to go work in some dodgy Sunee Plaza massage shop for the next 20 years to clear his debt.......oh yes, this story could just run and run and MONTHS to come now !

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 15th, 2018), DoubleDutch (October 2nd, 2018), joe552 (May 23rd, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nirish...u should write thrillers...me likey...

13. User who gave Like to post:

joe552 (May 23rd, 2019)

Liked

Leo called me, and apparently he's with Barry, a 31 year old fireman from Ireland. I've talked with Barry a couple times, and he sounds like a really nice guy.

OMG, talk about traumatic.
    What did you expect? Leo from Laos is young, healthy man and he needs a man who can take care of his physical needs.
    Cdnmatt, you are middle aged man, you abandoned Leo from Laos several months ago, you are in hurry to get back with him. How can you blame Leo from Laos for wanting a supportive man in his life?
    Cdnmatt, you keep bringing up money that you've spent on Leo and his family, you did it willingly, and I assume you did not think about as some kind of business transaction, Leo from Laos is your family, you are supposed to take care of your family.

Material support alone is not enough, man needs to provide emotional support, and physical affection as well. You seem to be in no hurry getting back to Laos to be with your life partner, and Leo from Laos found a new soul mate. Who can blame him!
    Cdnmatt, you should learn to see people around you as equals, and not as paid help!