Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Yeah, by doing something he means dropping his life savings on starting a vegetable farm, at which point he's stuck in his village for 4 or 5 months to tend to the farm.

He doesn't know what's going on, nor do I at the moment. I'm waiting for a response mainly from my main business partner before I know. He can't just wait forever, and at some point has to start bringing in an income, or doing something with himself.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Send him a Bitcoin or two from your stash - I'm sure that'll tide him over until you get there.......or at least pay for another holiday for him until you return as he's probably exhausted still after his last one....

Liked

Why so sarcastic? Because I'm sure you're just living the life of dreams, aren't you?

Quit being a dick. At least we're trying.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    At least we're trying.
    Yes, you are that - and not sarcastic at all, just being practical, you've a (small?) stash of bitcoin that you'd always told us about - send him one, at the value of those things ( even now they've dropped) that will avoid him having to make any big decisions for the next month or three and so buy you (both) some time - seems very logical to me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    What a charming "husband" you seem to have there, obviously someone who really wants to work at your relationship - so, he's been off fucking all round him but now advises you "hey I'm giving you 2 to 3 weeks tops and if you don't get back here ( to pay the bills?) I'm outta here and away - up to you, see ya sucker - or NOT !"

Yep, definitely a keeper of a long term "husband" you've got there for sure by the sounds of it .......
    Is it just me, or is anybody else thinkin this Leo is taking advantage (in other words, the PISS) out of Matt?

If he love Matt, he would not be giving him 2 to 3 weeks top to get back to Lao. And what if Matt can't get to Lao in time because of his business interest?

Does Matt send him money to live on?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post
    Is it just me, or is anybody else thinkin this Leo is taking advantage (in other words, the PISS) out of Matt?
    You're just getting that now ? So, that's just you and Matt who hadn't worked that out yet then eh !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    You're just getting that now ? So, that's just you and Matt who hadn't worked that out yet then eh !
    Lol. I am just playing. Of course I knew this from the time I started reading his posts!

I just can't believe or understand how Matt can not see this?

And him giving Matt two to three weeks to get back to Lao, says it all.

Banned
    Liked

When I read Matt’s proud boast that he is embedded in the local Thai community and abjures contact with his fellow caucasians, I wonder what he talks to them about. Does he (can he) explain his work, for example, or the principles underlying Bitcoin?

Here’s an abbreviated list of conversation topics I’ve had in the past few days - and needless to say I’ve spared the Moderators’ blushes by omitting the more controversial:
    • The fightback by condo managements against short-term letting by eg. AirBNB
    • Which is the more desirable area in terms of crowds, pavements, public transport etc. of Saladaeng, Silom 3 and Sathorn 11 & 13
    • My current consulting gig, the customer’s foibles, whether the business model they promote is sustainable
    • The advantages of dictating notes into a smartphone vs. writing them down in a notebook while receiving a guided tour of places like Les Halles
    • How my chum’s mobile provider does top-ups vs. prepaid plans
    • With a lawyer a discussion of Thai Wills and the lack of the Codicil as a tool for maintaining one

Over to Matt

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post

If he love Matt, he would not be giving him 2 to 3 weeks top to get back to Lao. And what if Matt can't get to Lao in time because of his business interest?

Does Matt send him money to live on?

That's why he wants me there in 2 - 3 weeks. He's running out of money, and is no longer willing to ask me for money or allow me to send him any.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    That's why he wants me there in 2 - 3 weeks. He's running out of money, and is no longer willing to ask me for money or allow me to send him any.
    A sceptic might say that Leo has cynically imposed a deadline he knows Matt cannot meet in order to be rid of him and appear the innocent party