FAQ & Help
Page 23 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Banned
    Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Of course, he's my husband.

I'm 37 years old, this is #3 for me now, and I really don't feel like looking for #4. I want this to work. My mother is pretty pissed off at me for taking him back, but that's ok, she'll get over it.

I think Leo has finally got it through his thick skull he's not just going to go out there in this life and find someone who loves him more than I do. Jesus christ, what an idiot. I know I'm not his perfect husband, but he's hardly the husband I've always dreamed of. The way I see it though is although we're not perfect for each other, good is better than nothing.

Well, now I have to quickly repair my work life, because I went and fucked all that up due to this little holiday stunt. I gave up, and stopped caring.
    Your mother’s pissed off??! Imagine how those of us who were looking forward to stories of the harem you proposed running in Vientiane feel?!

2. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (November 20th, 2018)

Liked

Give it time. All scenarios will be explored eventually.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I’ve posted once before, what Matt needs is a tab of LSD to gain some perspective. Alternatively MDMA is proving very successful for those with PTSD. Either will act more effectively and in a far shorter time than a shrink

No, I was always too scared to take LSD. I've done ecstasy several times when I was younger, which is a form of MDMA. Don't bother with drugs anymore, as too old now. Beer is my vice.

Banned
    Liked

No, I was always too scared to take LSD. I've done ecstasy several times when I was younger, which is a form of MDMA. Don't bother with drugs anymore, as too old now. Beer is my vice.
    Instead of self-help we have to put up with self-pity

Liked

Of course, he's my husband.
    Are you both married in legal terms?

If you don't get over to him, he will likely end up going with some else?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post

Let me speed things up for you there Blacktouch - so, re your first question - no is the answer - of COURSE their not married as no such thing exists for gay guys there, hell they're not even the going to the temple and paying off the monk for a "blessing" sort of "married" even, matt just likes to live in his own wee dream world there in that regard - a bit like the rest of his life really.

Re your second comment re "he'll end up going with someone else" - I think you forgot the word "again" there - the only question now then is are we now talking about THIS time when he went with these other guys or the time before that when he was in Bkk ?

But hey Matt go for it as if you're going to set up with a young Asian guy who it seems DOES enjoy fucking all round him, whilst you don't care that much for sex and certainly not anal sex you said and you ( seemingly mistakenly) THOUGHT your BF wasn't all that bothered either - nor wasn't even very good at even I you recall saying, then go right ahead - and dont forget to give him the pin number for your main bank accounts too now won't you, you know as how you trust him with your life and stuff.

Hell if even half of all the crap you write is true ( which I totally doubt by the way) then you really do deserve all you get from him as you can't say you weren't warned by many nor that he hadn't showed his true colours to you in advance as one thing you can be SURE of is that as he gets older and WISER he is SO going to run rings around you and well and truly clean you out PROPERLY one of the next times ( as there SURE AS SHIT will be next times) and you know what - I hate to say it but for allowing yourself to be played as such a fool you "almost" deserve it - I'm thinking of the farang Union to have your membership card revoked as you're letting the rest of us down BIG TIME there dude.

Oh well, as I said above it's not like you don't know what's coming on down the line - enjoy ! Sure if nothing else your wee stories will keep us all amused over the cold winter months here !

8. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (November 20th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    your wee stories will keep us all amused over the cold winter months here !
    That's be best time to be amused by actually visiting Thailand ourselves.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    That's be best time to be amused by actually visiting Thailand ourselves.
    You may also see who Leo is playing with too?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post

Well, common law I guess, but not legally married as gay marriage isn't legal out there. I'm sure we'll do that "Basi" ceremony sometime in the future, but not too worried about it. We definitely act like a typical married couple though.

We were planning to legally marry in Canada, but that's now delayed by a few years. I'm not signing to get him a VISA anymore until I know I can trust him, simply because if he makes a problem in Canada, the police come looking for me.

I know I don't have all the time in the world, and need to get there soon, but I'm pretty sure he will wait. I guess his mother gave him a pretty good earful yesterday, so thank you mother-in-law I've never met. I just need to quickly repair a couple business relationships, and I'll be on my way shortly.

I know what happened now. When I found out he had quite a bit more money than I thought, I got pissed off at him for not dropping 20,000 baht to save my dogs and at least give them a fighting chance in the village, and broke it off with him. I loved those dogs like my own children. I went back to Leo a few days later, but damage was already done, and he was already chatting with Barry by then. He's a naive idiot, and actually thought it was true love. He didn't realize Barry was just on a typical sex tourist trip until they went to the bar one night, and Barry started fooling around with some money boys.

Good to have him back though, and he seems to have his head screwed back on straight again. Back to the original plan, except now we also have Kong living with us, as I already promised him many times he can live with me. Only friends of course, and he seems like a really sweet guy, so I'm find with that. He's very excited about my spaghetti apparently, because he mentions it every time we talk, lol.

Then just a few other changes. For example, Leo really want to sleep in the same bed every night, and I didn't know how important that was to him, and I'm find with that. Slept with him lots of times, and he's fine to sleep with. Kim was the one who was horrible to sleep with, because he wouldn't stop cuddling with me, and pushing me off the damn bed. Leo at the least for the most part sticks to his side of the bed usually.

Banned
    Liked

Well, common law I guess, but not legally married as gay marriage isn't legal out there. I'm sure we'll do that "Basi" ceremony sometime in the future, but not too worried about it. We definitely act like a typical married couple though.

We were planning to legally marry in Canada, but that's now delayed by a few years. I'm not signing to get him a VISA anymore until I know I can trust him, simply because if he makes a problem in Canada, the police come looking for me.

I know I don't have all the time in the world, and need to get there soon, but I'm pretty sure he will wait. I guess his mother gave him a pretty good earful yesterday, so thank you mother-in-law I've never met. I just need to quickly repair a couple business relationships, and I'll be on my way shortly.

I know what happened now. When I found out he had quite a bit more money than I thought, I got pissed off at him for not dropping 20,000 baht to save my dogs and at least give them a fighting chance in the village, and broke it off with him. I loved those dogs like my own children. I went back to Leo a few days later, but damage was already done, and he was already chatting with Barry by then. He's a naive idiot, and actually thought it was true love. He didn't realize Barry was just on a typical sex tourist trip until they went to the bar one night, and Barry started fooling around with some money boys.

Good to have him back though, and he seems to have his head screwed back on straight again. Back to the original plan, except now we also have Kong living with us, as I already promised him many times he can live with me. Only friends of course, and he seems like a really sweet guy, so I'm find with that. He's very excited about my spaghetti apparently, because he mentions it every time we talk, lol.

Then just a few other changes. For example, Leo really want to sleep in the same bed every night, and I didn't know how important that was to him, and I'm find with that. Slept with him lots of times, and he's fine to sleep with. Kim was the one who was horrible to sleep with, because he wouldn't stop cuddling with me, and pushing me off the damn bed. Leo at the least for the most part sticks to his side of the bed usually.
    Matt loves to trumpet the “superiority” of Buddhist values and Buddhist societies while at the same time imposing Western cultural hegemonies by insisting on the “gay marriage” nonsense