Thread: When Barry met Leo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Of course, he's my husband.
    Are you both married in legal terms?

If you don't get over to him, he will likely end up going with some else?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Blacktouch View Post

Let me speed things up for you there Blacktouch - so, re your first question - no is the answer - of COURSE their not married as no such thing exists for gay guys there, hell they're not even the going to the temple and paying off the monk for a "blessing" sort of "married" even, matt just likes to live in his own wee dream world there in that regard - a bit like the rest of his life really.

Re your second comment re "he'll end up going with someone else" - I think you forgot the word "again" there - the only question now then is are we now talking about THIS time when he went with these other guys or the time before that when he was in Bkk ?

But hey Matt go for it as if you're going to set up with a young Asian guy who it seems DOES enjoy fucking all round him, whilst you don't care that much for sex and certainly not anal sex you said and you ( seemingly mistakenly) THOUGHT your BF wasn't all that bothered either - nor wasn't even very good at even I you recall saying, then go right ahead - and dont forget to give him the pin number for your main bank accounts too now won't you, you know as how you trust him with your life and stuff.

Hell if even half of all the crap you write is true ( which I totally doubt by the way) then you really do deserve all you get from him as you can't say you weren't warned by many nor that he hadn't showed his true colours to you in advance as one thing you can be SURE of is that as he gets older and WISER he is SO going to run rings around you and well and truly clean you out PROPERLY one of the next times ( as there SURE AS SHIT will be next times) and you know what - I hate to say it but for allowing yourself to be played as such a fool you "almost" deserve it - I'm thinking of the farang Union to have your membership card revoked as you're letting the rest of us down BIG TIME there dude.

Oh well, as I said above it's not like you don't know what's coming on down the line - enjoy ! Sure if nothing else your wee stories will keep us all amused over the cold winter months here !

3. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (November 20th, 2018)

Liked

Well, common law I guess, but not legally married as gay marriage isn't legal out there. I'm sure we'll do that "Basi" ceremony sometime in the future, but not too worried about it. We definitely act like a typical married couple though.

We were planning to legally marry in Canada, but that's now delayed by a few years. I'm not signing to get him a VISA anymore until I know I can trust him, simply because if he makes a problem in Canada, the police come looking for me.

I know I don't have all the time in the world, and need to get there soon, but I'm pretty sure he will wait. I guess his mother gave him a pretty good earful yesterday, so thank you mother-in-law I've never met. I just need to quickly repair a couple business relationships, and I'll be on my way shortly.

I know what happened now. When I found out he had quite a bit more money than I thought, I got pissed off at him for not dropping 20,000 baht to save my dogs and at least give them a fighting chance in the village, and broke it off with him. I loved those dogs like my own children. I went back to Leo a few days later, but damage was already done, and he was already chatting with Barry by then. He's a naive idiot, and actually thought it was true love. He didn't realize Barry was just on a typical sex tourist trip until they went to the bar one night, and Barry started fooling around with some money boys.

Good to have him back though, and he seems to have his head screwed back on straight again. Back to the original plan, except now we also have Kong living with us, as I already promised him many times he can live with me. Only friends of course, and he seems like a really sweet guy, so I'm find with that. He's very excited about my spaghetti apparently, because he mentions it every time we talk, lol.

Then just a few other changes. For example, Leo really want to sleep in the same bed every night, and I didn't know how important that was to him, and I'm find with that. Slept with him lots of times, and he's fine to sleep with. Kim was the one who was horrible to sleep with, because he wouldn't stop cuddling with me, and pushing me off the damn bed. Leo at the least for the most part sticks to his side of the bed usually.

Liked

Give it time. All scenarios will be explored eventually.

Liked

Well you have managed to push this nonsense up to 12 pages now. Are you going to continue with your hogwash now, or give it a rest? You are needy like a child in so many ways one has to grow wings to keep above your bullshit ... just.

(Thanks to Mr Coppola for that. I knew I'd get to use that one of these days)
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 21st, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

This is just getting silly now.........not up to your usual standards of "slow drip feed" Matt - the pressure must be on if you're feeling the need to drop so many cluster bombs all at the same time to keep your audience !

So, now it's the three of you going to be living together, whilst your "husband" goes out fucking other guys, meanwhile the guy you trust your life too let your dogs and family members die and all for a measily 20,000 baht ( and after all you've given him until now eh !)

Well all I can say is once you're sleeping together I hope you'll learn to sleep with one eye open and also look out for any surprise newly polished ( and very very slippy) floors as I'm guessing a (perhaps fatal) fall or other accident isn't perhaps that remote a possibility these days at the rate you're going - well, assuming that is that you DO ever actually go Laos in the first place that is of course - as lets face it even that happening is highly dubious based on your stories of late!

Anyway, do carry on, as I said your ongoing drama novel makes for entertaining reading whilst I have coffee breaks in work if nothing else

Liked

I'm very surprised the two dogs were not cared for by Leo until sure time Matt returned?

Surely he could have taken care of those poor animals.

Speaking of the dogs, whatever happened to them Matt?

Liked

I'm very surprised the two dogs were not cared for by Leo until sure time Matt returned?

Surely he could have taken care of those poor animals.

We got banged up at the Laos / Thailand border, and some stranger took the dogs and our clothes to his house in Vientiane. Leo couldn't go, as he stayed with me at the Nong Khai jail / holding cell, then to Bangkok to ensure I got back to Canada safely.

The day after being in that holding cell, Leo went to Vientiane for a quick day trip to grab our clothes, check on the dogs, and give the guy a little money for food, etc. Boxer always loved killing chickens, and I guess this guy had a bunch of cock fighting chickens, and wanted 1000 baht for each chicken killed.

Leo visited the dogs a couple times over the coming couple months, and they were alive, but weren't well cared for. It would have been about 20 - 30k baht to get the guy to release the dogs, and get them to Leo's village, which was about a 12 hour bus trip away from Vientiane, so logistics were difficult as well.

Leo decided not to save them, and bring them back to his village. I agreed, and we made the decision to leave them. Leo wasn't capable of taking care of them anyway, as he was heading to Bangkok shortly to look for work, and didn't know what was going on. This was during the time Passport Canada was refusing to issue me a new passport until February, so he wasn't sure if I was ever coming back or not. Then when I found out he had quite a bit more money than I initially thought, I got pissed. Then Leo assumed it must be over between us, because he knows full well how much I loved my dogs.

Even if he took them back to the village, I'm sure they would have still died anyway, but at least they would have had a small fighting chance. Boxer would have probably continued stealing chickens, so he wouldn't have lasted long. Cappunne would have killed Leo's two cats, plus was blind, so I'm sure would have gotten hit by a car or something.

It's not the end of the world. They had a good life for 7 years, and sucks that it got cut short, but at least while they were alive they had it good.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

We got banged up at the Laos / Thailand border.
    When you say "we" you do of course mean YOU as whilst Leo may have decided to sit with you until you left he was of course free to leave at any time as he hadn't broken any immigration laws.

Leo decided not to save them......I agreed......... It would have been about 20 - 30k baht to get the guy to release the dogs......It's not the end of the world. They had a good life for 7 years.......at least while they were alive they had it good..
    Considering the number of times you told us how your dogs were your children and you loved them SO much I bet your parents must be absolutely SHITTING themselves about getting old knowing your track record then for looking after things that you "love" - I'd hate to see what you do to people you couldn't give a shit about......oh no, wait, that was Leo not but a few days ago now that I recall ! Funny how things change in but a matter of days eh........

Banned
    Liked

If stories in the Thai press from time to time are to be believed they were exported to Vietnam for human consumption