Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Only trouble is you used to tell us how you used to get paid quite a lot for your work - and in Bitcoin - and what with Bitcoin ( and as you took great pleasure in telling us) rocketing in value around a year ago ( although falling back again sharply) - your "old" earned Bitcoin must have raised you a ton of money when it rocketed (assuming you cashed in (even just a few that you had left ?).

Well, unless I guess you just never actually earned that many to begin with perhaps which might explain that - mind you - even if you'd only earned say 10, 20, 30 bitcoins back then and then cashed in even a few at the top of the market where they were worth around $19000 EACH that should be making you a very well off man now I guess - as surely even if you spent a lot of them with the meteoric rise that you told us about you STILL must have done VERY VERY well out of it and surely couldn't have spent them ALL living your "just well off but not rich" lifestyle when in KK ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

NIrish ...As they say in journalism (the lowest form of media)... "Don't let the facts get in the way of a good story"!

Liked

an, you absolutely lost me, what a drama queen, you are making things up as you go along. Forget about Leo, he isn't all that handsome anyway, I fucked 8 guys last month, all of them look much better than Leo, and no drama, no support nonsense, just fun.

Even in Lao, the guys are easy to get into bed. So I am guessing you can have some fun in Lao, when you going ?

Banned
    Liked

I think the title of this thread is leading posters away from the truth. HOW did Leo - an all-alone Lao boy who doesn't work in the sex industry (according to faithful "husband" <chortle> Matt) meet a visiting fireman (yes, we all understand that that's a common euphemism) from overseas (on his (first?) visit to the Land of Scams)?

Liked

Grindr, I'm assuming.

I know they chatted online for about 4 months before Barry headed out to Thailand. So probably Grindr, maybe Facebook, who knows.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Grindr, I'm assuming.

I know they chatted online for about 4 months before Barry headed out to Thailand. So probably Grindr, maybe Facebook, who knows.
    Perhaps they "graduated" to Line. I watched an acquaintance use it a few weeks ago - communication by comic strip for the intellectually challenged

Liked

Don't forget "the intellectually challenged" is probably a target group for our 'hump 'em & dump 'em' sub-section of members - so the use of "Line" can be quite apposite in such encounters

Liked

I think bumping and dumping definitely beats a life of gentle domesticity. But then I'm not on the eve of retirement so...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Perhaps they "graduated" to Line. I watched an acquaintance use it a few weeks ago - communication by comic strip for the intellectually challenged

Maybe, I have no idea. Forgot all about Line, as I can't use it anymore.

Now that his little sex holiday is coming to an end, sure enough, he's very very very afraid, because he has to "walk alone in life".

Well, too fucken late now. You made me wait too long, so I've already been through the journey of emotions necessary to get someone out of your heart like that, and I don't care anymore.

He knows full well he'll never find someone as good as me, so no idea what the fuck was going through his mind when he thought this little sex holiday was a good idea. I gave him about 100 chances to do the right thing, he didn't care, and now he's made me wait too long, so I don't care either anymore. What an idiot...

He says he's going to go start a vegetable farm in his village, but I know full well he can't stay in his village more than about 2 weeks. So he'll head to Bangkok soon, but I doubt he'll get a job, as that would mean his passport would be confiscated for 2 or 3 years, as he no longer has the money for a work VISA.

So he'll go looking for a new boyfriend, and unless he gets unbelievably lucky, all that's going to do is slowly turn him into a money boy as he continues to get hurt time and time again by farangs that just use him and throw him away. Give him a year, and he'll just be another typical, lieing, cheating, scamming money boy. What an idiot...

In the meantime, I'll just wait until I know he's in Bangkok, then I'll head out to Vientiane. That way less of a chance he will show up in my life and cause problems.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Give him a year, and he'll just be another typical, lieing, cheating, scamming money boy. What an idiot...In the meantime, I'll just wait until I know he's in Bangkok, then I'll head out to Vientiane. That way less of a chance he will show up in my life and cause problems.
    Sounds like he doesnt need that year as he's already well on the way.......

And THERE it is.......so you'll now apparently put your entire life plan on hold. all the moving, all the 5 guys living with you, all the you've got a new guy moving in but no sex etc.....and all now stopped.......until you "think" you KNOW he's in Bangkok (for how long, a day, a week a month ?) and all just in case he turns up........so, with that logic maybe best you just dont go at all in case he turns up "some day".....and this, all for a guy you state you clearly don't care about anymore eh, I'd hate to see how you'd change you life plan if you DID still care then eh !?