Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

There is no monogamy in this relationship.

So just accept that and hire a new boy each & every time you get bored with the last one. That's how most of us to it, particularly those of us who do not reside permanently in SE Asia.

<THE END>

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    There is no monogamy in this relationship.

So just accept that and hire a new boy each & every time you get bored with the last one. That's how most of us to it, particularly those of us who do not reside permanently in SE Asia.

<THE END>

Yeah, I think I've come around to that realization. I've tried three times in this life for a husband now, and I'm tired of devoting my heart and soul to someone, then have them constantly tell me how amazing I am and how they love me more than life and can't live without me, etc. Then only to turn around and put my heart through a meat grinder due to stunts like this. I don't understand it.

Actually, that's wrong, I do understand it, I think. You know that Myers Brigg personality test? I always score heavy INFP, which means I'm naturally attracted to ENFGs. These are people who are very free spirited, fun loving, exciting, and independent thinkers. I think that's why I keep getting hurt like this, and not much I can do about it, because I don't get to control who I'm naturally attracted to.

So I think I will just follow suit with many of you, scrap the idea of a monogamous relationship, move to Vientiane, and become a gay polygamist. I've been working extremely hard, so still plan to reward myself with a nice house with private swimming pool and Western kitchen. That place will be way too large for just Kong and myself, so of course I'll get some dogs again.

Then I'll just find a few other young, cute, gay, broke guys, preferably university students, and offer them a place to live. I know the language, culture, and societal norms more than enough to make this a reality. They get free home, their own bedroom, free food, swimming pool in the backyard, I'll cook good dinners all the time, etc. And they get it for free, without having to do anything, except maybe 20 minutes a week to help me out with any problems I have due to being blind (read this letter for me, type of shit).

Then just continue doing exactly what I'm doing with my software business, except instead of doing it from my elderly parent's house in Canada, I'll do it in Vientiane with a bunch of cute gay guys. They don't owe me anything, and simply get a bump up in life because I'm a nice guy, and don't feel like living alone, not to mention I can't live alone anymore. If any of them ever decides they want a little extra spending cash, just come into my bedroom where I will be sitting at my desk working, and sit on my lap. Up to them if they want to do that or not.

Seems like a good idea at least, but I'm assuming a good portion of that is because I haven't had sex in 7 months.

Then who the fuck knows what Leo is doing. I'm sure when the dust sttles, at the very least I will provide him with shelter and food, but that's probably about it. He's fucked in this life without me, and he knows that himself, so I'm not sure why he thought it was a good idea to hurt me in the way he did.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Actually, that's wrong, I do understand it, I think. You know that Myers Brigg personality test? I always score heavy INFP, which means I'm naturally attracted to ENFGs. These are people who are very free spirited, fun loving, exciting, and independent thinkers. I think that's why I keep getting hurt like this, and not much I can do about it, because I don't get to control who I'm naturally attracted to.

So I think I will just follow suit with many of you, scrap the idea of a monogamous relationship, move to Vientiane, and become a gay polygamist.
    Is this forum some kind of experiment with people who are normally sane are constantly challenged by troll-bots ?
    Are we all losers for not being capable of kicking it into touch ?

Middle class farang meets cute but poor Asian boy.
    When the cute boy ceases to respect his benefactor & earn the money, just redirect the money to a more deserving boy. Life is easy..

4. User who gave Like to post:

Blacktouch (November 8th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Is this forum some kind of experiment with people who are normally sane are constantly challenged by troll-bots ?
    Are we all losers for not being capable of kicking it into touch ?

Middle class farang meets cute but poor Asian boy.
    When the cute boy ceases to respect his benefactor & earn the money, just redirect the money to a more deserving boy. Life is easy..
    I fully agree. Move on to the next guy who will be more than happy to receive such help, and will respect you.

Liked

He might be retired or on long term sick (but highly doubtful as he'd need to be available for examination) - or as you say lying, quit or fired but there's absolutely no way I can believe he's a serving fireman with a 6 month holiday - you need to be a UK teacher for that (they only work 195 days a year, minus sick leave - to which they're entitled to 100 working days at full pay and another 100 at half pay.

And still they threaten to go on strike

Liked

No, I'm not moving on to the next guy.

GuyS, plural. After three tries, to hell with monogamy, I'll give polygamy a try.

Grab my nice 5 bedroom house with a swimming pool, then just find a few more guys exactly like Kong -- young, gay, sweet, broke university students to come live with me. I don't know, Kong seems absolutely thrilled about the prospect of living with me as I'm sure Leo has talked me up quite a bit over the past couple years, so it shouldn't be too hard to find a few more like him. Not sure how I'm going to do this, because I can't use the apps anymore, but I'll figure it out.

Not only does that sound like a hell of a good time, it also makes more sense. This way I'm not completely reliant on Kong, and instead will have 3 or 4 guys coming and going all the time. That will be perfect. When needed, just drop a quick WhatsApp message to whoever is out and about at the time, and ask them to pick up some milk or whatever on their way home.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There was a young man from Laos
    Who wanted a great big house
    Then along came blind Matt
    Who said I'll help with that
    But the last thing Leo wanted was a spouse

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Cause he's waiting on his passport......oh no, thats right, that was all sorted AGES ago now so..what's keeping him instead of getting on with it is obviously......hmmmm, no. sorry, I just can't think.......

Liked

Matt, you now have your passport, so what is stopping you going to Laos?

Once you are there, maybe, just maybe Leo will join you?

Maybe as you stayed away so long, he thinks you're not interested in him?

May I kindly ask, what is taking you so long to move to Laos?

Banned
    Liked

Having an acknowledgement from Matt that he doesn’t pay taxes anywhere is a first – after several digs from me. Undoubtedly part of being an Entitled Millennial. His justification is going to be how much he contributes to the local economy (as if the rest of us don’t) which is “better” than paying tax. It’s exactly how Donald Trump would respond. I see the date for his triumphant return to SE Asia keeps receding into the future, although in all other respects normal service has resumed

After three failed “husbands” (pause for sniggering) you’d think he’d realise the problem may be with him but I suspect that’s too much of a stretch for our Entitled Millennial. However, the notion of seeking out multiple fucks (he’s now going to embrace polygamy he says) for someone who is, as he claims, “legally blind” is one beyond my imagination. Will he use his newly minted personal assistant to do the vetting? How will he know that the person presenting himself as a frisky 22 year old is not in fact a raddled 72 year old?

Polyamory can be tricky to manage. I recall visiting the Amer Fort in Rajasthan where the rajah maintained a number of female sexual partners in separate rooms and visited each via a common corridor so the others would not know whom he was favouring. Is Matt proposing he’ll be the pasha and the inhabitants of the other bedrooms will be available only to him? Or is he proposing that they can also play among themselves to his exclusion? Only one at a time or will all-in orgies be allowed, nay, encouraged?