Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: Karma

Perhaps Leo from Laos went for a walk and came face to face with Old Stripey.

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2...orth-east-laos

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

I think you should tell Leo that you're going to send him 100,000 baht urgently now so that he can get away from Barry the fireman with all due haste - I'm guessing it you told Kong that that was your intention but that you just needed to get hold of Leo to confirm which Western Union to send the money too you'd find that his phone miraculously pops back up into service in no time at all !

3. User who gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (October 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Would that be Barry the fireman with the big muscles and the even bigger hose ( well accordingly to Leo from Laos anyway apparently ! )
    That's the guy!
    He is not too tall, not too short. Has wide shoulders and nice triceps, he knows about the importance of triceps. His biceps are lean, strong, but not bulding, as if a smsll baseball has been implanted in place of biceps. He works out, but he is nothing like bodybuilder, he is more like a beginner triathlete. Barry does not shave his body hair, he does not like smooth baby-like crotch, his testies however are fairly smooth, he crop his ball hair. He does not shave nor crop ass hair, because he believes that man's ass should be natural, if hairy, so be it. He believes shaved ass looks almost as nasty as female anatomy. Barry does not shave his armpits.

Barry's hair cut is typical crew cut, military style, long hair would get stuck as he climbs through obstacles, fighting fires. His hair is brown, a bit ginger. He doesn't shave every day, but neither does he have "manscaped" facial hair, Barry does not spend much time in front of a mirror, he spends his time dragging people out of burning buildings, and after work day ends, Barry goes home to Leo from Laos, hopefully that's about to change, and Barry is moving to Pattaya.
    He has moderately hairy legs, and low body fat index, but not model like zero fat body tupe, he does not have Calvin Klein poster like exaggerated six pack, he just has a nice, flat stomach. When you rest your head on Barry's belly, you discover that it is just right, firm but not too firm.
    That's Barry, the 31 year old fireman from Ireland.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I need help. I'm not right in the head right now, plus I'm blind...

When Leo managed to pick up the phone, and call me, I wasn't allowed to come anywhere close to broaching the subject of sex, and if I did he would have hung up the phone on me. Something seriously bad is happening right now.

Please, help me find this Barry guy. If he hurt Leo, I will make him pay.

The surname of Barry has been removed. Violation of rule 3.1.1
    Cdnmatt, may I suggest you lay off whiskey, and find a reputable rehab. In Canada BC provincial health care will cover this, no cost to you.

Sober up, and get to a rehab!

Liked

Please, please, please..

Something seriously bad is happening.
    Yes, something bad is happening, your drinking is totally out of control.

Liked

Kong is a fucken idiot, so I can't get much out of him.

Oh, now Kong is an "fucken idiot", too? I though he is a bright university student, and your next lover.
    Remember, out of the goodness of your heart you are going to give him a 'bump' in life, you will give him free lodging in your new house in Laos, and pay him $1000 USD every month, for doing some grocery shopping for you.

Liked

I think it's unlikely Barry The Fireman has Leo tied to chair in the basement and is inflicting Cock and Ball torture on him with a cattle prod, because firemen are not noted for expertise in tying knots - if it was Fred the Fisherman I'd be more concerned.

If Leo from Laos is genuinely being denied access to his phone then jail or hospital is far more likely.

Liked

Am I the only one who s perplexed?

Two weeks have gone by, and no news from matt.

It's such along running soap opera, or reality tv, it can't just end.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 26th, 2018), colmx (October 29th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neddy3 View Post
    Two weeks have gone by, and no news from matt.

Not to mention the absence of the Freak...and Double Dutch too maybe?

Liked

cdnmatt has made a post on the main forum today.

So he's alive.

So what about the long running soap opera? Where's that?
    ..........and that's the way it is.