Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Karma

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I will never forgive him this time. You are not allowed to just go and fuck with people's lives like this.
    he cheated on me once before.....Obviously, I will never forgive him this time. You are not allowed to just go and fuck with people's lives like this
    I decided I'm not changing the plan just because Leo decided to be an asshole....... if he wanted to leave me, he could have just told me. He didn't have to put me through a traumatic experience like that. ....... Instead, he strung me along. ...... doesn't matter anymore anyway. I'm going to continue on, and have a great life.
    this whole thing is just Leo being an asshole, I guess simply because he can be, and he knows how to push my buttons. What a dick.

He's banking on the fact I will take him back, and there's a good chance I will ....
    images.jpeg

Grow a pair of balls would you man, you're a disgrace to all farang there allowing yourself to be played so blatantly, my god have you NO self respect left at all !?

My god man either just accept that the guy was fully entitled to go find some new guy for money and sex, especially as it was your own stupidity that caused you being made to fuck off and so you leaving him basically abandoned after you promising him the earth moon and stars. And once you reach that point then just agree that it's no big deal that he went fucking around and so get your "carers agreement for money" back in place again ( or not) with him ( and I suggest drop the no fucking around rule as that OBVIOUSLY isn't working for him ! )

OR decide that yes, he is one devious wee cunt who's playing you and lying to you r face (twice now) and is fucking around on you (like young Asian guys do) after you told him that was part of a deal breaker condition in your carers contract twice now) - and so just BIN him and move on to your next poor victim.

Either way, just make a decision and stop whining on about how hard done by you feel that he broke your "carers agreement", when it was YOU of course that broke it first by not ensuring you were able to stay with him and make his life easier - that was YOUR part of the deal and YOU fucked that part up so you're just as at fault as he is ( IF he even is at fault in the first place that is !)
    [/B][/B]

[/B]( and just for your easy reference above is a picture of a door mat with "Hi I'm Mat" printed on it" ! )

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (October 9th, 2018), DoubleDutch (October 10th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scatty boy...concentrate...its about matty...and his whore ex boy friend...not arsenal...try to keep up...I know u r hobbled by the fact u r scottish...but please...do try...

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 9th, 2018)

Liked

Nirish, nicely put ... I choose Door Number One.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

I hesitate to ask if you’re nuts, because I know the answer, but surely even you noticed the limerick contest which interrupted Matt’s latest saga long before I posted my effort?

Liked

Seriously, what do I do here? I really wish he would just pick up the phone, and give me a call, but apparently he's too afraid to talk to me right now.

Do I really just erase him from my mind, and go on with my life? How can I do that though? He's not capable of taking care of himself, and he knows that as well as I do. And I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for him.

Come on Leo, quit being such an asshole. Either tell me you hate me and tell me to fuck off, or pick up the phone and call me. Don't just drop me some crypted e-mail message like that, then leave it at that.

Seriously, I'm confused. What do I do? What would you do if you were in my situation?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

anyway...back on topic...Im really glad that matty boy is going to take his whore back...might even teach matty a thing or two...afterall 2 weeks of having every orifice well used by the irishman and his posse of sodomites must have taught him something...but maybe matty better give him a week off...give the orifices time to snap back into a recognizeable shape...

Liked

Seriously, what do I do here? I really wish he would just pick up the phone, and give me a call, but apparently he's too afraid to talk to me right now.

He's afraid to call you? LOL seriously? You seem to not allow for very likely possibility that he does not want to talk to you. Say, he calls you. What are you have to talk about? Discuss the great time he's been having Barry from Ireland, do need to hear detailed accounts of pool parties?

Leo from Laos is spending great time with group of young foreigners. Leo from Laos has finally found good life, life that a sweet guy like him has always wanted, but was never able to have, choices in Laos are limited. Now he finally found love and freedom, having fun with guys his own age. No more miserable, judgemental Canadian telling him what he can, and cannot do.
    That is a welcome, well deserved break from being full time care taker of a disabled, ungrateful, entited, arrogant foreigner. Why should he call you? To be miserable, again?

Cdnmatt, you ask what are you doing here. Why not send Leo from Laos some money, that is what fforeigners do for their boyfriends.

Btw, it's been months now, you been making tens of thousands of dollars in past few months, why are you not in Asia already, several months ago your daily rants were about not being able to get a passport. Now that this is settled, why are you in Canada, country that you can't stand? Enjoying lovely October weather in BC? You are loaded, why not hop on a plane?

10. User who gave Like to post:

neddy3 (October 10th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    anyway...back on topic...Im really glad that matty boy is going to take his whore back...might even teach matty a thing or two...afterall 2 weeks of having every orifice well used by the irishman and his posse of sodomites must have taught him something...but maybe matty better give him a week off...give the orifices time to snap back into a recognizeable shape...
    Not a whore, latintopxxx, Cdnmatt needs a servant, live in nurse. A slave, really. Notice, Cdnmatt is currently screening new applicants. If Kong, a University student is not willing to move in with Cdnmatt, in order to become his 24/7 servant, Cdnmatt will swallow his pride, and hire back Leo from Laos. Except this time, after Leo from Laos has developed the taste for healthy, young Europeans, future arrangement with Cdnmatt is doomed. Leo from Laos has learned that he is hot property, that he has options. Cdnmatt has lost the leverage.

Bad news for Cdnmatt, looks like Leo from Laos has discovered world outside of House of Cdnmatt, Leo from Laos has done some quick learning, and now Leo from Laos may simply turn down a high maintenance client/patient Cdnmatt.
    Cdnmatt knows this, hence Kong, or any other new, fresh blood.

Liked

Do I really just erase him from my mind, and go on with my life? How can I do that though? He's not capable of taking care of himself, and he knows that as well as I do. And I'd be dead right now if it wasn't for him.

Come on Leo, quit being such an asshole. Either tell me you hate me and tell me to fuck off, or pick up the phone and call me. Don't just drop me some crypted e-mail message like that, then leave it at that.

Seriously, I'm confused. What do I do? What would you do if you were in my situation?
    Well, I would not be spewing out all this melodramatic crap to all and sundry, for a start.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Banned
    Liked

I'd stop fucking sharing so much. Nothing marks you out more as a Millennial, and a damn NEEDY one at that, than all of this public hand-wringing. As NIrish says, GROW A PAIR and get on with it. On the other hand I find it highly entertaining although I'm sure that's not your intention