Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Banned
    Liked

Re: Karma

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I wasn't willing to leave my dogs. Besides, overstaying a VISA is hardly a horrible crime.

Just ask Obama, or the ~800,000 DOCA recipients.
    Integrity is what YOU do when nobody else is looking. What you’re admitting to is a complete lack of integrity. No better in fact than Donald Trump, whom you claim to despise

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Dogs are more important to you than your fellow human beings and the rule of law?
    To be fair and just speaking personally I would probably actually say yes to that most days - actually why am I even saying "probably" as I know they just ARE. Humans are assholes, dogs are lovely and the rule of law.......yeah whatever to that too most days.

Liked

Finally just got some communication from him today. I'm blind now, so am no longer afforded the luxury of secrets. Here:

[quote]
    Hope everything will be okay for you
    Just so you know I’m still on holiday with my friends but will finish on 18th next month because his boyfriend will come to Asia and he will go with him boyfriend
    I don’t know why I tell you
    But please let me know when you will be in Asia and don’t worry anything I will talk with my friend to take care you or if you still want me I can go back but will finish holiday on 18th next
    Just make you sure for everything when you arrive in Asia me and my friend will help you everything
    About my phone I think I’m gonna use samesung because iPhone very expensive for me anyway you can talk with me in email the only one I can use now
    I feel so sorry for everything but I will accept everything
    Still can tell you me and Barry nothing happened he will meet him boyfriend soon and I have to go back to village soon
    Hope everything is okay for you again let me know when you in Asia and I will tell myself everything what you want internet room nice kitchen nice apartment whatever
    Love you honey
    Leo
    Again feel very very very very very sorry to make you sad and cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRLq2mc5IZk
    [/quote[

Liked

OMG, what a fucken asshole. You want to know the worst part of this?

He's banking on the fact I will take him back, and there's a good chance I will, and he knows that. He knows how good of a heart I have, and he knows full well once this little holiday is over and he's on his own again, I'm going to worry about him like crazy.

Love isn't a light switch, I can't just turn it off. And this piece of work is actually my responsibility in life now, because it's not like anyone else is going to take care of him. And he knows me well enough to know that I won't allow him to suffer.

Holy shit, what an asshole....

Liked

You know, without this guy I would have been dead multiple times over. Without his love and support, there is simply no way I would have survived going blind.

So whether I like it or not, I owe this guy my life, and I'm indebted to him forever.

Liked

Cue 'Wind beneath my wings' by the gorgeous Bette Midler.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    To be fair and just speaking personally I would probably actually say yes to that most days - actually why am I even saying "probably" as I know they just ARE. Humans are assholes, dogs are lovely and the rule of law.......yeah whatever to that too most days.
    The really interesting question is the similarity between Matt and Donald Trump. We know The Donald refuses to publish his tax returns, presumably because he has something to hide. Matt, on the other hand, I suspect has no tax returns he could publish. Unlike the rest of us I'd be fairly certain that Matt carries his Entitled Millennial views about Immigration laws ("so yesterday") into the realm of income tax. That $45K he recently boasted he just earned. Was that before or after the tax due to the Canadian government where he currently resides?

Liked

Oh good god ... shalt no one rid us of this turbulent flea?
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    You know, without this guy I would have been dead multiple times over. Without his love and support, there is simply no way I would have survived going blind. So whether I like it or not, I owe this guy my life, and I'm indebted to him forever.
    Thank god, a happy ending. Cue the violins

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Oh good god ... will no one rid us of this turbulent flea?
    You don't have him on Ignore because ...? If it's good enough for paborn it should be good enough for you. And no peeking. paborn has told us he doesn't peek and we know that must be true because paborn is an honourable man