Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

Re: Karma

You really can't blame Leo from Laos. (coined by yours truly btw) for falling for a man in uniform. One look at that big shiny helmet would tempt any boy from the farm.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Call me old-fashioned but I don’t like loose ends. Will Kong be heading into Thailand to retrieve the household goods and chattels, not to mention your valuable computer equipment that you packed up in Khon Kaen and had to abandon at the Lao border when they refused you entry and the Thais had no alternative but to lock you up?

No, Kong is busy with his university studies, and now also busy getting himself a passport. I have places to go....

At the very least, 25 days after getting to Laos, I have to leave the country in order to activate my 1 year business VISa. Kong wants to go to Bali, which is fine with me, I think at least, I still have to check VISA regulations. Is Indonesia part of ASEAN? If not, no problem, and we can go to Langkawi, Malaysia, it's a really nice beach island I was at before.

Then at the very least this winter / spring I have to go to Cyprus and Taiwan for business, and maybe Russia, but Russia isn't confirmed yet.

Leo can go have fun with his vegetable farm in his village in Laos, or selling his body in Bangkok, or whatever the fuck he's going to do. I'm busy...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    You really can't blame Leo from Laos. (coined by yours truly btw) for falling for a man in uniform. One look at that big shiny helmet would tempt any boy from the farm.

Yep, you are right, and that's exactly what happened. Leo is attracted to muscular men, and considering Barry is a fireman, I'm guessing he has some decent muscles on him.

That's why Leo did this. Only problem is, what's he going to be doing in about 6 weeks? I'm sure as shit not going to be there for him, and he's not capable of taking care of himself, so he's going to be hurting pretty badly.

That was up to him though, not me. He has about 3 or 4 years of good looks left, and that's it. In 20 years from now when he's old, fat and ugly, I would have still loved him just as much as I did before, but he chose to go at life on his own, so good luck to him.

Liked

I only had 3 rules in this life:

1. Don't lie to me.
    2. Don't cheat on me.
    3. You only get to leave me once.

That was it. Aside from that, he could have did whatever the fuck he wanted in this life with full support from me.

At the end of the day, I will be just fine. But he won't be. What's he going to do? He just threw away such a good future, and I'm sure he knows that too. I'm sure in 6 weeks from now he will be at my doorstep in Vientiane crying, and pleading with me to let him back into my life, and I simply can't allow it anymore. That was up to him, not me.

What an idiot...

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    No, Kong is busy with his university studies, and now also busy getting himself a passport. I have places to go....
    And all your computer equipment from Khon Kaen is ... where?

Banned
    Liked

I only had 3 rules in this life:

1. Don't lie to me..
    Yet you were prepared to live the lie of being entitled to stay in Thailand for years and years. Where's your integrity?

Liked

Yet you were prepared to live the lie of being entitled to stay in Thailand for years and years. Where's your integrity?

I wasn't willing to leave my dogs. Besides, overstaying a VISA is hardly a horrible crime.

Just ask Obama, or the ~800,000 DOCA recipients.

Liked

And all your computer equipment from Khon Kaen is ... where?

What are you talking about? This isn't 1980. I don't need a roomful of computer equipment.

A laptop and internet connection is all I need.

Banned
    Liked

I wasn't willing to leave my dogs. Besides, overstaying a VISA is hardly a horrible crime.
    Dogs are more important to you than your fellow human beings and the rule of law? In fact aren’t you also breaking the no cheating rule as well - cheating on the Immigration laws?

Banned
    Liked

What are you talking about? This isn't 1980. I don't need a roomful of computer equipment.

A laptop and internet connection is all I need.
    A laptop and an Internet connection was all you had in Khon Kaen was it? You know there’ll be a fact check of your previous posts to disprove that? And the question wasn’t “What do you need now?” It was “what happened to what you had?”