Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Karma

Leo from Laos and Barry the Fireman.....all we need now is a Postman from Ireland - called Pat obviously.

Talking of Ireland, it seems Joe has abandoned us since he became a best-selling author.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Latin wrote.
    "oh so scotty is bat shit crazy??...not news...been obvious from the very beginning..."

Veering between bat shit crazy and totally out to lunch gaga, that's our favourite north British bretheren..

He even gets furious if someone give a 'like' he doesn't approve of.
    Are not getting tired of this?

I don't think there are many posts from you where subject is something other than lame, boring, negative yet hoplessly tired insult towards Scottish-guy.

Serious question, are you not getting bored with this? Have you nothing better to do? Lowbrow, unimaginative, child like insults, on and on and on...

I don't think you realize how boring it is.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (October 8th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...but scotty will feel left out if no one picks on him...he thrives on the attention...afterall we have to be nice to old people..its in the bible i'm sure..

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 8th, 2018)

Liked

In good news though, Kong seems absolutely thrilled about me coming. Been talking with him daily, and he seems like a really sweet guy. And he knows what's coming, because Leo has talked me up over the past couple years about how awesome his boyfriend is, etc. Leo was in Vientiane multiple times while we were together, so Kong seen first hand how happy and well taken care of Leo was.

Kong's next 3 years of university just got 100 times better and easier. And he knows this going in, because of what Leo has told him about me.

Again, Leo is just simply crazy. Nothing I can do about that though. His life, up to him, and he can do what he wants. A little bit of warning would have been nice, but whatever.... this is fine too I guess.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    In good news though, Kong seems absolutely thrilled about me coming. Been talking with him daily, and he seems like a really sweet guy. And he knows what's coming, because Leo has talked me up over the past couple years about how awesome his boyfriend is, etc. Leo was in Vientiane multiple times while we were together, so Kong seen first hand how happy and well taken care of Leo was.
    Fabulous. When is your flight, exactly?

Banned
    Liked

In good news though, Kong seems absolutely thrilled about me coming.
    Since you propose paying him nearly 10 times the Lao minimum wage I'd imagine he's ecstatic http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/201..._137151438.htm

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Since you propose paying him nearly 10 times the Lao minimum wage I'd imagine he's ecstatic
    Well, of course he's ecstatic, why wouldn't he be? He's getting a huge bump up in life for simply doing a bit of shopping, and other minor things like writing an address on an evelope when I need to send something.

Up to him, but I would imagine he's going to end up living with me, because he hates his current accomadation. I can't ask him until I get there and he gets a feeling for me, but my guess is he's going to decide to live with me. Again, I'm sure Leo has bragged to him lots about how awesome of a boyfriend I am, so he has a pretty good idea of what he's in for.

Jesus christ, is Leo ever an idiot. We were right at the finish line, then this... Now what's he going to do? He's on his own now, and he's not going to have me to love him and care for him. If I didn't hate him so much, I would actually feel sorry for him. It's not his fault he's crazy.

Banned
    Liked

Well, of course he's ecstatic, why wouldn't he be? He's getting a huge bump up in life for simply doing a bit of shopping, and other minor things like writing an address on an evelope when I need to send something.
    And your arrival date is???

Liked

Again, I'm sure Leo has bragged to him lots about how awesome of a boyfriend I am, so he has a pretty good idea of what he's in for.

LOL

Please tell me that this is self deprecating sarcasm, or do you really see yourself as "awsome boyfriend"?

You don't think Leo from Laos may see you as unreliable, arrogant, blind asshole?

And now you are moving on to your next prey, scavenging through SE Asia, ready to wreck another young man's life.

Poor Kong, he has no idea what's coming. Of course he will move in with you, you are paying him a salary that Kong's university teachers would envy. And you dump him, and replace him with Kong No2, after you get bored with him, or if Kong will try to have some kind of personal life outside your house. Just like you dropped Leo from Laos, after he dared to make some new friends.
    Kong does not yet know the main rule of House of Cdnmatt - me me me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    LOL

Please tell me that this is self deprecating sarcasm, or do you really see yourself as "awsome boyfriend"?

You don't think Leo from Laos may see you as unreliable, arrogant, blind asshole?

And now you are moving on to your next prey, scavenging through SE Asia, ready to wreck another young man's life.

Poor Kong, he has no idea what's coming. Of course he will move in with you, you are paying him a salary that Kong's university teachers would envy. And you dump him, and replace him with Kong No2, after you get bored with him, or if Kong will try to have some kind of personal life outside your house. Just like you dropped Leo from Laos, after he dared to make some new friends.
    Kong does not yet know the main rule of House of Cdnmatt - me me me.

Yeah, I'm actually an excellent boyfriend. Apologies are already starting to roll in. Thankfully Leo doesn't have a phone right now, so can't talk to me directly. Apparently, he's "sia jai mak mak", and for those who don't know Thai, means he's deeply sorry.

No he's not, or at least not sorry enough to buy a new phone and call me. I can 100% promise you in 6 weeks from now when I'm relaxing in my new house in Vientiane, Leo is going to come back crying, and begging me to let him back into my life, at which point I'm going to tell him to pound sand.

I already know how this is going to play out. He may think he's sorry now, but he will be in about 6 weeks when he's alone by himself in Bangkok. He's not capable of taking care of himself, and he knows that, so I don't know what the fuck he's going. He's going to resort to selling his body to guys like latin.

Idiot...