Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Banned
    Liked

Re: When Barry met Leo

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Ok, your old, and your memory is fucked.
    I suspect you're trying to say "Ok, you're old, and your memory is fucked". Did you go to the same university as arsenal perchance? He too struggles with apostrophes

Liked

Seriously, you can't remember demanding me to post medical records
    No, I can't. That's why I asked you for the evidence.

I'm assuming you have it.

I did, however, ask you to post the words "optic nerve" from your medical record, not the entire record.

Nor did I ever ask you to post your medical records.

Liked

Ohhh, so you only asked me to partially post my records, but not the full records. Big difference, I guess.

Liked

No, I didn't ask you to do that at all.

I specifically asked you to post the two words from the specific medical report/. (My use of the word "record" in post #352 should have been "report".) Medical records were never mentioned by me.

But we've been here before. So just post the evidence of your claim and let's leave it at that.

Liked

Well, my dad is old and threw all my medical records in the recycle bin months ago, so I guess so much for that idea.

I guess I could go to KK Ram and get them again, but I'm not alloweed back in Thailand until April 2023, so probably not going to happen.

You already said yourself in the photos I posted that I'm obviously blind, so what more evidence do you need? Quit being a dick.

Liked

Well, my dad is old and threw all my medical records in the recycle bin months ago, so I guess so much for that idea.

Quit being a dick.
    Bad version of "dog ate my homework".

And again, your true and tired "don't be a dick".

No programming platform screen shot, you can't post 2 words "optic nerve" screen shot, nothing!

Dad threw them away lol. What was your excuse when you went blind, oh, I Will Not Post Personal Medical Records!! Now it is senile dad. You are terrible at this, cdnmatt!

You sound like Trump, he couldn't show his tax returns because he was being audited, idiotic, child like excuses.

Liked

I don't have any medical records from Khon Kaen anymore. Bud I do have records from a Canadian optometrist (sp) proving that I'm blind. I got them, because I thought it would help get Leo a VISA to Canada on medical grounds as being my sighted guide.

Make you a deal. Post the results of your latest general checkup, and I'll post letters from the Canadian doctor proving my optic nerves are now atrophic (sp).

Liked

Don't feel bad, happens to the best of us. My father is so old these days, that most days he doesn't even know what day of the week it is. My mom takes care of things, just tells him what's going on and what they're doing, and he just follows her around.
    Just how old is your father, matt? Are you saying he has dementia?

Liked

No, not at all. He's still highly intelligent.

He just worked his ass off all his life, and stressed himself out quite a bit, so in his retirement has decided to let his mind relax a little more.

That, and my mom is a typical mother. This is her house, and she's the boss, dammit. She runs the ship, and both myself and my father just let her dictate what's going on.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

both myself and my father just let her dictate what's going on.
    So, just like in your past relationship then by the sounds of it - "come back here NOW or I'm out of here"......"ok, ok...I'm coming I'm coming, wait on me there, just give me 2 or 3 weeks" - "na, forget it, screw you I'm OUT of here" .....

11. User who gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (November 30th, 2018)