Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: When Barry met Leo

Liked

When Barry met Leo

While we are on the topic of karma, OMG, did Leo ever just make the biggest mistake of his life.

I have been working 16 hours a day for longer than I care to remember. I just made $45,000 USD, and that is most likely nothing compared to what I will be making this winter. Going blind quite obviously was very difficult, but I am good at being blind now, and I am extremely good at what I do, especially when I care and put my heart into it.

I was about to be in Vientiane like right now, and Leo and myself were supposed to be looking for a new house right now. He would have never had to worry about money again for the rest of his life. His mother would have been able to live in a nice home, and spend her elderly years in comfort and with dignity.

I don't know, I've lost track of time, but I think it was about 4 days ago. Leo called me, and apparently he's with Barry, a 31 year old fireman from Ireland. I've talked with Barry a couple times, and he sounds like a really nice guy.

Barry has been in a relationship for 14 years, and has absolutely no interest in taking care of Leo, or his mother, or providing Leo with any sort of financial stability. Barry is going back to his life in Ireland in one month, and will probably never see Leo again.

Neither Barry or myself even knew each other existed until 4 days ago, and he was as blind sided as me. In one month from now, Leo is going to be alone again, and probably stuck working in Bangkok for 40 baht/hour, or maybe selling his body, or who knows what he's going to do.

He could have had such a good life, and he just threw it all away, because he's fucken crazy like his father. There is no chance he will ever find someone who loves him more than I did, and I am absolutely certain karma is not going to be nice to him.

OMG, talk about traumatic.

Liked

Re: Karma

I want my ~250,000 baht back. I want the 40,000 back that I just sent him, and I was the medical bill I paid for back. His mother would be dead right now if it wasn't for my help.

She was originally admitted to a shitty state run hospital, the doctors were unable to diagnose her, and she can barely even walk right now because they were unable to perform a spinal tap correctly. It was my money that paid for her to get into a proper private hospital, and get doctors that were able to save her life.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

u should offer to pay him more...outbid Barry...money talks...

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 28th, 2018), christianpfc (October 15th, 2018)

Liked

Maybe I will still go to Vientiane, and fuck Kong, Leo's only friend in Vientiane. I have him on WhatsApp now, he sounds like a nice enough guy, and said he wants a job. I will pay him about 30,000 baht/month, and all he really has to do is a bit of shopping for me.

I am pretty good at making people fall in love with me, so I am sure Kong would be thrilled to have his standard of living multiplied by 500%. In a month from now I'll be living in a nice house with a private swimming people, and will be fucking Kong, and Leo is going to be sad and alone with nobody who loves him.

Maybe I will do that. That sounds like fun.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Maybe I will still go to Vientiane ...
    I seem to have wandered into some Reader's Digest version of Matt's world. Where was the bit about "so I decided to give up my plan to get a visa for Laos, fly there, hope to be admitted"? Did that end 4 days ago when Matt found out his current catamite is just another horny boy (after all, as I recall this isn't the first time)? And $45K? What happened to Bitcoin? By the way is that $45K before or after tax? You are paying tax on it aren't you Matt?

And then there's "Barry, a 31 year old fireman from Ireland [who] has been in a relationship for 14 years". Frankly if I'd been in a relationship (man, woman?) since I was 17 I'd be screwing around too. Oh well, since there's been no wedding this time Matt won't have to worry about the legal niceties of disposing of the current "husband" - just like Kim, the last "husband". Is the actual legal "husband" still married to Matt? I don't think we've had an update on that recently

Liked

I have no idea, I'm still grieving and trying to process what just happened.

Yes, he cheated on me once before. Does he not remember crying for about 2 weeks straight because of how hurt he was after he did that? Obviously, I will never forgive him this time. You are not allowed to just go and fuck with people's lives like this.

Just like this OP in this thread ended up in despair because of what he did. That's going to be Leo in one month. Does he not understand that?

And he's acting as if I'm crazy. He's just hanging out with Barry and travelling around SE Asia for a month, what's the problem? Apparently, I'm the crazy one according to him, and gee golly, he just can't understand why I would be angry.

OMG, what an idiot.
    n

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Man if there was ever a reason for a Mod to start a new thread for the above as of course this latest drama is just going to run and run .......oh and Matt re your.....

"I am pretty good at making people fall in love with me" - hate to tell you but based on past evidence, apparently not as much as you might like to think perhaps and re your "Obviously, I will never forgive him this time" well of COURSE you will, otherwise sure where would be the drama in THAT !

Right, I'm off to stock up on popcorn...... but yeah let me start the ball rolling for you by saying - "but maybe Barry and him ARE just friends and you're totally over reacting, as of COURSE he loves you as sure he cried to you and EVERYTHING the last time so obviously that's the case, isn't it........" there you go...you're welcome.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

mr giggles (January 29th, 2020), scottish-guy (September 28th, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I have no idea, I'm still grieving and trying to process what just happened.

Yes, he cheated on me once before. Does he not remember crying for about 2 weeks straight because of how hurt he was after he did that? Obviously, I will never forgive him this time. You are not allowed to just go and fuck with people's lives like this.

Just like this OP in this thread ended up in despair because of what he did. That's going to be Leo in one month. Does he not understand that?

And he's acting as if I'm crazy. He's just hanging out with Barry and travelling around SE Asia for a month, what's the problem? Apparently, I'm the crazy one according to him, and gee golly, he just can't understand why I would be angry.

OMG, what an idiot.
    n
    Geez what did you do to deserve such karma?

11. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 28th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Geez what did you do to deserve such karma?

I have no idea. I must have been a horrible human being in a past life or something, because I've been a pretty good guy in this life.

Liked

This thread is now finished in any meaningful sense as Matt hijacks it for yet another of his 15 page yawnathons.

14. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 15th, 2018), francois (September 28th, 2018), gerefan2 (September 30th, 2018), pennyboy (September 28th, 2018)