While we are on the topic of karma, OMG, did Leo ever just make the biggest mistake of his life.

I have been working 16 hours a day for longer than I care to remember. I just made $45,000 USD, and that is most likely nothing compared to what I will be making this winter. Going blind quite obviously was very difficult, but I am good at being blind now, and I am extremely good at what I do, especially when I care and put my heart into it.

I was about to be in Vientiane like right now, and Leo and myself were supposed to be looking for a new house right now. He would have never had to worry about money again for the rest of his life. His mother would have been able to live in a nice home, and spend her elderly years in comfort and with dignity.

I don't know, I've lost track of time, but I think it was about 4 days ago. Leo called me, and apparently he's with Barry, a 31 year old fireman from Ireland. I've talked with Barry a couple times, and he sounds like a really nice guy.

Barry has been in a relationship for 14 years, and has absolutely no interest in taking care of Leo, or his mother, or providing Leo with any sort of financial stability. Barry is going back to his life in Ireland in one month, and will probably never see Leo again.

Neither Barry or myself even knew each other existed until 4 days ago, and he was as blind sided as me. In one month from now, Leo is going to be alone again, and probably stuck working in Bangkok for 40 baht/hour, or maybe selling his body, or who knows what he's going to do.

He could have had such a good life, and he just threw it all away, because he's fucken crazy like his father. There is no chance he will ever find someone who loves him more than I did, and I am absolutely certain karma is not going to be nice to him.

OMG, talk about traumatic.