Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
maybe this new fling has a dick that works..
OUCH !

Moving swiftly on then So, ( and not talking about Leo in particular here in any way) so just out of interest so if a "kept boy" is the same as a money boy ( that's debatable perhaps) are we saying then that if said boy lives at the home of the farang and his main role is to keep the place nice, whilst providing company and sexual services sometimes if and when required to said farang, who is we assume the guy supplying the income then out of interest does that then make around half the women on the planet money boys too then I wonder ? :-)

And if just for conversations sake we're running with this train of thought so out of interest then so I wonder when ( if ever) a money boy who ends up living in becomes a house boy and then at what point that house boy becomes a partner (if ever) - this is all by your logic of course Latin ( and a few others I'm asking).

I personally doubt that there's a specific answer to that question anyway of course every "relationship" is different, but just interest to hear if others think there IS a certain time line involved or ( I'm guessing like Latin) the general feeling is "once a money boy then that's always the deal, no matter what the boy might try to imply or suggest otherwise ?