Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The price of a guy

Liked

Re: The price of a guy

A couple of MBs have asked for 2500b. I’m guessing that’s way overpriced?

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by chiss View Post
    A couple of MBs have asked for 2500b. I’m guessing that’s way overpriced?
    Online? About 2,000 is the usual starting price which means you should easily be able to bargain down to 1500. I usually say I have a regular guy who is 1200 but I may be prepared to try someone new, then see where the conversation goes. Always useful to have a benchmark you can quote even if imaginary. That way you don't lose face if you decide to take him at a higher price than your benchmark and he can lower his price because he thinks you've got some experience.1200 is enough to sound plausible. I regularly get guys for 1000; it's a game and there are plenty of players out there so shrug your shoulders and move on

Liked

I actually got some guys into my room during my last holiday, several guys asked for taxi money, and that's what they got, 200-500 baht and that's all I would be prepared to pay. They are all ok with that, in fact, I had to persuade several guys leaving my room, since they were still there in the afternoon.

Mind you, none of those guys were from any of the go-go bars, as I never go there.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Online? About 2,000 is the usual starting price which means you should easily be able to bargain down to 1500. I usually say I have a regular guy who is 1200 but I may be prepared to try someone new, then see where the conversation goes. Always useful to have a benchmark you can quote even if imaginary. That way you don't lose face if you decide to take him at a higher price than your benchmark and he can lower his price because he thinks you've got some experience.1200 is enough to sound plausible. I regularly get guys for 1000; it's a game and there are plenty of players out there so shrug your shoulders and move on
    Yeah online. Locanto boys

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Apart from the fact it might limit their career choices, what has the level of a prostitute’s education got to do with it?

It’s a shag we’re paying for, not a philosophical debate, and I don’t need the “you very hansum/big man” patter delivered in Latin
    Hang on a minute. When I attended a Catholic school (Indoctrination Academy), I thought that the Latin was an integral part of the priest's pre-penance confessional bollocking (delivered from the 'smokescreen' behind which he lurked). As for the penance dished out - guess!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Hang on a minute. When I attended a Catholic school (Indoctrination Academy), I thought that the Latin was an integral part of the priest's pre-penance confessional bollocking (delivered from the 'smokescreen' behind which he lurked). As for the penance dished out - guess!
    A head job? Per Private Eye, make mine a treble. A friend once told me of a hilarious episode on talk-back radio (another sheltered workshop for the intellectually disabled) where a woman phoned up purporting to be someone's mother to ask about this new thing her son had been having called a "hedge-ob"

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by chiss View Post
    Yeah online. Locanto boys
    I looked this up and Google says it's a sex site. I stick to the standard gay Apps although Moses swears by Blued, which I find totally useless and have removed from my phone

Liked

Blued is Chinese but there are thousands of Thai boys on there. X-Boys broadcasts the boys dancing live on stage on this site.

One can also experience the pleasure of some 18 stone Chinese bloke asking you to send him a photo of your willy.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    One can also experience the pleasure of some 18 stone Chinese bloke asking you to send him a photo of your willy.
    Responding would be an act of Christian charity if ever I heard one. And since this is the season to be giving, may I suggest a Secret Santa present for Matt:Dt_b-1IWwAA-pUt.jpg

Forum's veteran
    Liked

arsenal..i must be really thick...im on blued and have no idea how to find the xboys live show...