Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The price of a guy

Banned
    Liked

The price of a guy

"How much should I tip?" is a common question here, and opinions vary (a lot). In the latest Stickman Weekly the price a woman is discussed in relation to the latest "big thing" - an online App to find hookers called Smooci. Those who like paying a lot (my guess - to punish themselves for being gay, or old, or ugly, or sad and lonely perhaps) will be horrified at the relatively low prices. They confirm my view - that 1500 baht is "top dollar" for a guy these days, and has been for quite a while. That doesn't stop guys from asking more
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    Is there a sex tourism industry in Europe? You bet there is! The real hardcore naughty boys know that there is fun to be had outside Asia, in fact many have turned their back on Asia. And it is the home of the world’s finest cars and some of the finest beer where many naughty boys head, to Germany’s FKK clubs. Where do you think all of those randy Germans who used to flock to Thailand go now? They have their fun at home.

Smooci is launching in Europe shortly, and no prizes for guessing that open-minded and liberal Berlin is where Smooci will make its first foray in to Europe. Will Smooci work in Europe? The pay for play industry in Europe and South-East Asia may be different but my sense is that with Smooci it’s all about the platform – and the Smooci platform has been tried, tested and passed with flying colours.

Back in Bangkok, Smooci has driven down prices, especially for agency girls who have gone from asking for 5,000 – 6,000 baht, to 3,000 – 4,000 baht – for 2 hours and what is commonly referred to in the industry as 2 shots. Prices have dropped and a quick search shows ladies available at 2,700 baht for 2 hours and almost 1/3 of the ladies online, 26 out of 84, were available for 3,000 baht or less. Smooci is forcing prices down.
    It's also another reason why bars are forced to close (economic principle here - disintermediation, or more simply "cutting out the middle man")

Liked

Re: The price of a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    5,000 – 6,000 baht, to 3,000 – 4,000 baht – for 2 hours and what is commonly referred to in the industry as 2 shots
    I had heard that the girls in Thaniya (BKK) are not having a laugh when the say about the Japanese customers "555" - actually it is 5", 5 minutes, 5,000 Baht

bkkguy

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 19th, 2018), Moses (October 10th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Anyone who pays 2700, let alone 4000, is overpaying.

5. User who gave Like to post:

scottish-guy (October 10th, 2018)

Liked

Someone who is a prodigious top has often mentioned that 500 was the limit for guys with just an elementary formal education. It all depends...
    500 is probably just right for a quickie, 1,000 for a short time pounding, and for the hopeless romantic it is all up to you.

Liked

Apart from the fact it might limit their career choices, what has the level of a prostitute’s education got to do with it?

It’s a shag we’re paying for, not a philosophical debate, and I don’t need the “you very hansum/big man” patter delivered in Latin

8. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 15th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh yay.....my fav topic....the cost of love, affection and companionship...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    I had heard that the girls in Thaniya (BKK) are not having a laugh when the say about the Japanese customers "555" - actually it is 5", 5 minutes, 5,000 Baht

bkkguy
    Yes, soi Thaniya may be 5000 baht, easy. It is for Japanese customers only, girls standing outside their bars are forbidden to speak, or even look at a European men, if he tries to make contact.
    Few years ago we were in Bangkok with best straight friend of mine, and we always walked by Thaniya, and every time he tried to make contact with working girl, it was hopeless, the poor guy was invisible to these girls lol. I loved it! I tried to steer him towards local guys, but he wouldn't budge, that's how boneheaded he was.

Later someone shared a theory why the girls who are intended for Asian customers aren't allowed to go with Westerners, apparently there's this belief that once a Western male has put his "enourmous" dick inside her, it somehow stretches woman's važin, and after that this girl is useless for Asian male. LOL

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 19th, 2018)

Liked

apparently there's this belief that once a Western male has put his "enourmous" dick inside her, it somehow stretches woman's važin, and after that this girl is useless for Asian male. LOL
    That's a common belief in Japan, so it doesn't surprise me the Thai girls have been told the same thing by their Japanese bosses in Soi Thaniya.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    That's a common belief in Japan, so it doesn't surprise me the Thai girls have been told the same thing by their Japanese bosses in Soi Thaniya.
    They certainly want them certified untouched by white men by all accounts

Liked

Knowing the Japanese and their efficient attitude to prostitution it's possible such a certificate actually exists.