Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The price of a guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: The price of a guy

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman
    5,000 – 6,000 baht, to 3,000 – 4,000 baht – for 2 hours and what is commonly referred to in the industry as 2 shots
    I had heard that the girls in Thaniya (BKK) are not having a laugh when the say about the Japanese customers "555" - actually it is 5", 5 minutes, 5,000 Baht

bkkguy

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 19th, 2018), Moses (October 10th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    I had heard that the girls in Thaniya (BKK) are not having a laugh when the say about the Japanese customers "555" - actually it is 5", 5 minutes, 5,000 Baht

bkkguy
    Yes, soi Thaniya may be 5000 baht, easy. It is for Japanese customers only, girls standing outside their bars are forbidden to speak, or even look at a European men, if he tries to make contact.
    Few years ago we were in Bangkok with best straight friend of mine, and we always walked by Thaniya, and every time he tried to make contact with working girl, it was hopeless, the poor guy was invisible to these girls lol. I loved it! I tried to steer him towards local guys, but he wouldn't budge, that's how boneheaded he was.

Later someone shared a theory why the girls who are intended for Asian customers aren't allowed to go with Westerners, apparently there's this belief that once a Western male has put his "enourmous" dick inside her, it somehow stretches woman's važin, and after that this girl is useless for Asian male. LOL

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 19th, 2018)

Liked

Soi Thaniya is my favorite path between parts of my Real World. No hustle, no hassle. I take all of my straight farang guests through to exhibit what could be theirs if only....

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (October 12th, 2018), frequent (October 12th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post

bkkguy
    I am not Japanese. But I would hire a hung black guy to fuck this Thai woman prostitute, and watch her begging to stop.