Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a nice Asian boy for LTR

Liked

Re: Looking for a nice Asian boy for LTR

This thread reminds of a Thai guesthouse I was staying at about four years ago. The place was tranquil but the walls were thin.

In the room next to mine was a guy who could best be described as a fit fifty - not sure of his nationality - we didn't speak much. He had in tow a little cutie who was probably only just legal.

I would hear them talking - then the sound of them manoeuvring on the bed - and then the rhythmic creaks and loud groans, from both of them..

They probably heard my antics as well, but I don't think I've ever been that noisy.. - and then there they were at breakfast the following morning, looking so very ordinary..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Old Git...I kinda believed your posts until u mentioned that the girls came from wealthy families....I find it really difficult to believe that a wealthy Thai would associate themselves with a mere farang commoner with hardly 2 cents to rub together...there are a few that met overseas whilst studying when young...but an old sex farang tourist...nah...thats gogo girl/boy/whore territory...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and old git..not sure what u mean " at breakfast looking so normal" ....the way you describe it all activities were carried out in their hotel room..no mention of shrieking with ecstacy..or whips or chains...or chickens...all very vanilla ordinary. Not as if they were doing a scotty scat in a gogo bar totally drunk out of their skulls...

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 9th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ....or chickens...all very vanilla ordinary. ..
    Exactly, I mean having sex without at least a bargain bucket of KFC with a jumbo tub of gravy and two corn on the cobs being involved, I mean why would you even bother !

Liked

For all you know, they could have played a recording of various sex sessions, just to pique the interest of some curious neighbours.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...why...like really why...???? why would anyone care what the neighbours think???...why would one want to pique their interest?? I just dont get it...must be a generational thing.

Liked

" I find it really difficult to believe that a wealthy Thai would associate themselves with a mere farang commoner with hardly 2 cents to rub together "

Did I say I was poor?

I'm not mega wealthy mind, but comfortable enough. This girl's sister is currently preparing to get married to a guy who is of Thai descent and now Thai resident, but raised in Canada - her dad has set the Sinsod at 5 million baht, which gives you an idea of where the family sits, financially.

Liked

" ..not sure what u mean " at breakfast looking so normal" "

OK it was a vanilla encounter as far as I know, but with such energy and gusto that everyone in the building must have heard them loud and clear..

And then there they were, neatly attired and quietly having breakfast, the lad perched on his chair with tight shorts on - covering a butt that we'd all heard being comprehensively sodomised a few hours before..

Liked

Old Git wrote.
    "..not sure what u mean " at breakfast looking so normal"

Well, 'normal' for a farang/Thai boy breakfast is something like this. The farang gorges himself with as much as he can and stuffs a few bread rolls/croissant in his pockets. This means he doesn't have to spend any money on lunch. He attempts smalltalk with the Thai.

Meanwhile the Thai boy nibbles on a little fruit, and plays ever more frantically on his phone. He curses the forced march to breakfast at 9.30 (the middle of the night in Thai boy terms) because the buffet closes at 10.00. He also wishes the farang would not try to eat a whole boiled egg in one go while thinking time must be going backwards.

11. User who gave Like to post:

werner (October 10th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Old Git wrote.
    Meanwhile the Thai boy nibbles on a little fruit, and plays ever more frantically on his phone.
    That's the one - chair pushed out a little from the table, legs crossed underneath and phone on his lap - the farang might just as well have left him in the room..

..but he wants to be seen with his young bit of fluff..

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (October 10th, 2018), neddy3 (October 10th, 2018)