Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a nice Asian boy for LTR

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Looking for a nice Asian boy for LTR

oh dont get me all wrong...dont wanna be accused of misspeaking....LOL...I do love Thai guys...but also love to sample south americans and europeans...

Liked

The age difference thing is just a western social fixation. Choosing to be in a relationship with someone three decades your senior doesn't generate ridicule in Thailand, and many young Thais find the stability of a mature partner appealing.

Having more money helps of course, but it's not everything - I know one 75yr old guy who's been living in the LoS with his now 38yr old GF for the last ten years - scraping by on little more than his British state pension - they are clearly very happy together.

Could a 49 y.o. Russian form a lasting relationship with an 18 y.o. Thai boy? Yes, probably, although he might get lonely and homesick in Russia - a better chance of success in the LoS I think.

I also think the chances of success are much greater if the older guy is the top and dominant party.

A feminine boy, shopping, cooking, minding the home; having little to worry about and getting gently buggered most nights? Yes, I can see plenty of boys signing up to that - especially those whose families have never really accepted that their lad is gay..

3. User who gave Like to post:

snotface (October 7th, 2018)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    The age difference thing is just a western social fixation. Choosing to be in a relationship with someone three decades your senior doesn't generate ridicule in Thailand, and many young Thais find the stability of a mature partner appealing.

Having more money helps of course, but it's not everything...
    It's true! Throughout history we have seen young people rejecting people of their own age, and preferring to be with someone older.
    This age thing really is a Western construct, in Thailand I never see young gay guys together, usually young Thai guys prefer older men, and more often much older men. Possible explanation, older guys are simply physically more attractive, who needs a 25 year old, when you can catch a 72 yr old stunner.

And we all have seen young, well to do Thais taking care of stay at home older, broke foreigners, happens all the time!

Have you noticed, older guys usually prefer other old guys, you sometimes see older man going out with younger guy, it is only becaue there simply aren't enough old guys to go around for everybody.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 7th, 2018), dab69 (October 11th, 2018), scottish-guy (October 8th, 2018)

Liked

@DoubleDutch 555 :-))

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    Possible explanation, older guys are simply physically more attractive, who needs a 25 year old, when you can catch a 72 yr old stunner.
    Yes, I would like to believe that, but I don't.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    ... I know one 75yr old guy who's been living in the LoS with his now 38yr old GF for the last ten years - scraping by on little more than his British state pension ...
    You've omitted to mention he was a millionaire when he arrived.

9. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 11th, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dutchy u must be a lawyer...
    ...and again..hate to say this...but scotty most probably right about the millionaire thing...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    You've omitted to mention he was a millionaire when he arrived.
    Actually not - he's a former gardener from Yorkshire who didn't relish having to go begging for extra benefits during his retirement. He took himself to Thailand for a walk on the wild side, met a single mum in her mid twenties in a bar and very quickly settled down with her, becoming a proud stepdad..

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
    It's true! Throughout history we have seen young people rejecting people of their own age, and preferring to be with someone older..
    Although you jest - it happens..

There's a bi girl who's been in and out of my life and bed for over eight years now, and is financially self-sufficient. She is 29 years my junior. Her 28 year old sister is making plans to marry her Thai boyfriend - he is 48.

Both girls are very good looking and come from a wealthy family..

Banned
    Liked

Perhaps we could take Rupert Murdoch as a role model here - a bit of young rice in Wendi Deng (50 years younger at least) and then a middle-aged slapper 30 years his junior, Jerry Hall