Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Music played in gay venues and shows no longer of interest

Banned
    Liked

Re: Music played in gay venues and shows no longer of interest

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Seems that way doesn't it. Paborn is massively precious, and shhhh, but I think he peeks surreptitiously in on Frequency ... we'll never know.
    The noble paborn
    Hath told you he does not peek at frequent's posts:
    If it were so, it was a grievous fault,
    And grievously hath frequent answer'd it.
    For paborn is an honourable man;

Liked

Gay shows no longer of interest to me because of the straight Chinese woman tourists, at times along with husbands..
    Cannot enjoy any shows of which straight tourists are around giggling ..not like it used to be.. So I don't go anymore. but to each his own
    if you like this.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paborn View Post
    You know Smiles, it's often charged that I don't understand the urbane subtlety of your little group's humor. So I can only assume that you know that Francois was, rightfully, digging me for not checking Boca's location.

Me, digging you? 5555. As soon as I saw the map I knew exactly where La Bocca was located. And I will try it out.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    La Bocca
    Sounds like the name of a Barry Manilow song

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Sounds like the name of a Barry Manilow song

The link to this post incl a link to a 1978 video of Barry Manilow singing this song.
    It is not included in the post that I can see here,unless it was removed.
    I liked it.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    [/I][/I]

Me, digging you? 5555. As soon as I saw the map I knew exactly where La Bocca was located. And I will try it out.
    I'm going to try it too. But, being stubborn, I repeat: if you have neveer been there a discription of where to go and what landmarks to look for is far more helpful than a google map. At least it is for me. No matter how easy it is for you it is not for me. Honestly, I don't get the argument here.

Liked

I have to say I rarely like the music and certainly don't like the volume level that seems to be the norm in most venues.

The occasional invasions of women are the least of my concerns, but I can understand others finding it awkward..

So do we need a new type of venue?

A gentleman's club perhaps with a pianist; boys who don't cavort on stage but all serve as waiters - shirtless but with a bow tie perhaps, and uniform tight white shorts. Everything kept clean and polished, with low level lighting. Small settees with high backs, just wide enough for two..

An in-house massage service, private rooms, sauna, steam room and pool. Everywhere boys ready to be of service - or more..

Might be more than a fantasy too.. - I know someone who looks set to retire early on the back of a property windfall - running a 'classy gay joint' in Thailand is high on his list of possible retirement ventures..

Liked

Do keep us posted. My only quibble: tight 501 blue jeans shape the ass to perfection.........

Liked

I'm going to try it too. But, being stubborn, I repeat: if you have neveer been there a discription of where to go and what landmarks to look for is far more helpful than a google map. At least it is for me. No matter how easy it is for you it is not for me. Honestly, I don't get the argument here.
    No argument, paborn. I am familiar with Jomtien and often seen the Pizza sign at La Bocca but never paid attention to the name. When I googled Bocca and saw the location I then connected the two.

10. User who gave Like to post:

paborn (October 6th, 2018)

Liked

I have not read his bull shit. But, I see the freak is back posting right after me. I would like to point out to everyone that I have ignored him for weeks. Whatever he said in his silly petulant style is worth exactly what he is: 0
    You really are suffering here, aren't you.
    People here are mean to you, and you can't seem to be able to catch a break. Poor paborn! It's a cruel world, and you are a gentle soul, you are made made for kinder, gentler times! But admit it, paborn, you enjoy being a victim.. you love being this poor puppy, left outside in the rain at Christmas night, lonely, misunderstood, sad pup.

Your obsession about ignoring Frequent is hilarious, not a day passes, when you don't bring up your ignore fetish.

Does it not occur to you, that not only are you NOT ignoring Frequent, you are hopelessly obsessed with him, and that's pretty much opposite of ignoring someone lol. Frequent, of course enjoys it, and so do many others, I suspect. No other poster here cares more about Frequent than you. By all means, keep 'ignoring' him lol, makes fun reading

12. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (October 6th, 2018)