Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Dressing for Thailand

Liked

Re: Dressing for Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    No I'm starting from a strong statistical basis here in that there seem to be a lot more of the white / black sock / sandal wearing brigade than the speedo offenders so we'll start by thinning that herd first to remove the largest number of offenders first, but the speedo wearers shouldn't take too much comfort and should absolutely be aware that we're coming for them next, well, right after the shirtless brigade ( those with multiple large chest / back tattoo's going to the front of THAT queue then of course).......I have a very large list of people who will be getting removed once I get into power, I can keep going if you wish.....but I warn you it might take some time !

This guy wants to be first on my list it seems!

Attachment 8166
    Brown and rainbow sock wearers are ok then?

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 4th, 2018), frequent (October 2nd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat View Post
    You obviously hold some medical qualification? I doubt it.
    No it's a medically qualified family member I quote your posts to, for his entertainment

I'm sure you've read this comment from me before, but it's worth repeating: This is a totally anonymous Forum for First World sodomites to prattle on about traveling several thousand kilometres from their home country in order to indulge in paid sex with Third World prostitutes young enough in most cases to be their grandchildren (or, in your case, great-grandchildren). The obvious conclusion is that anything I say or any action or activity I may suggest is entirely AYOR (as Spartacus used to put it)

Liked

Obviously you were a foundation member of First World Sodomites and frequent may be your handle there. It is so apt.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

5. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (October 2nd, 2018)

Liked

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the subject of hats. I dare not set foot out of doors in the daytime without wearing a hat. If I go more than a few minutes without one I start to feel dizzy and unwell. Don't mess with the tropical sun is what I say, though I see plenty of people going about even at midday without a hat and in no apparent discomfort, so what do I know. I'm thinning on top (not quite bald as a coot) and perhaps that's a factor.

I have a good-quality Panama hat (not one of those ghastly synthetic ones readily available in Pattaya) which I wear a lot. Very stylish though the straw is now starting to fray a little. I also have a baseball cap which I wear on my early-morning walk/jog and a floppy hat, well, for casual, floppy moments. When I once read that falling coconuts kill more people per year worldwide than shark attacks, I briefly considered wearing a World War One British Infantry helmet at the beach but decided against it on mature reflection.

7. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 5th, 2018), DoubleDutch (October 6th, 2018), francois (October 2nd, 2018), Smiles (October 2nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You're all missing the point somewhat, the cause and reason for men to be wearing socks, long and elasticated and due to blood pressure issues or otherwise is irrelevant, the simply fact is that they offend my line of vision and THAT is simply reason enough to have such offenders banished to the van with the injection squad ! Fairness and reason doesn't come into the equation ! As I said I have a list of people suitable to be rounded up and removed the second I get into power but unfortunately the board has a posting limit size to the size of file one can uphold and paste so it won't display properly, so you'll just have to take my word for it that the list is both long, wide ranging and as I get older seemingly growing by the day ! :-)

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

DoubleDutch (October 6th, 2018), frequent (October 2nd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    When I once read that falling coconuts kill more people per year worldwide than shark attacks, I briefly considered wearing a World War One British Infantry helmet at the beach but decided against it on mature reflection.
    Do you meet many sharks when you're out walking?

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 4th, 2018), gerefan2 (October 2nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    I also have a baseball cap which I wear.
    Can you hear the pages of my list being added too as I type from there I wonder ??

Liked

You're all missing the point somewhat, the cause and reason for men to be wearing socks, long and elasticated and due to blood pressure issues or otherwise is irrelevant, the simply fact is that they offend my line of vision and THAT is simply reason enough to have such offenders banished to the van with the injection squad !
    More offensive, Nirish guy, is the sight of some bare feet, some of which are quite disgusting to observe and better off covered.

14. User who gave Like to post:

lonelywombat (October 2nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

hmmm perhaps....although I usually find it's not the actual feet themselves but more the badly pedicured ingrown, infected toenails that usually turn me, usually displayed in a restaurant right before I start to dine no less ! .....right, where's that list.....

16. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 5th, 2018), francois (October 2nd, 2018), lonelywombat (October 2nd, 2018)

Liked

hmmm perhaps....although I usually find it's not the actual feet themselves but more the badly pedicured ingrown, infected toenails that usually turn me, usually displayed in a restaurant right before I start to dine no less ! .....right, where's that list.....
    What about yellow crocs? I think they have the right combination of an echo of clogs, so a soupcon of working class, with a nod to yellowness, a colour which has a notable history in Thailand. You like?