Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Liked

Re: Pattaya report Oct 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    I'm sorry.
    Unfortunately, that says more about you as a person than it can ever say about me.

Whatever.

2. User who gave Like to post:

lonelywombat (October 2nd, 2018)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Unfortunately, that says more about you as a person than it can ever say about me.
    I think we all know quite enough about you

Liked

If only he had used a bigger font...

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Why, indeed.

We can never know what's going on behind that beautiful Thai smile.
    What is he thinking, that is easy he can't believe that he has an old falang dumber than a water buffalo!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

6. 5 Users gave Like to post:

dinagam (October 2nd, 2018), francois (October 2nd, 2018), frequent (October 2nd, 2018), sglad (October 21st, 2018), snotface (October 2nd, 2018)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

stop being so mean...even a447 has feelings...those MBs really truly love him...they really truly want to spend time naked with him...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    What is he thinking, that is easy he can't believe that he has an old falang dumber than a water buffalo!
    I've been to Thailand many times over the years and have dealt with hundreds of guys.

I go into a long-term "relationship" with my eyes wide open. And I've only had three over all these years.

How do you explain the fact that he so often refuses an offer to buy him things - good things, not cheap crap?

There are so many things he could have had, but he doesn't. He's more than happy with the tip he gets from me. He even turned down the offer of a new phone last holiday! How many guys do you know who would refuse such an offer? And he still has his old iPhone 6.

"This one works ok. Don't need new one."

In all these years I have only met three long-term guys who have never asked for something. Never.

This guy is one of them.

He knows I'll buy him just about anything he asks for, but he doesn't ask. He is also aware that I could stop coming to Thailand at any time or I could even find a new guy. So why doesn't he take the open opportunity to grab everything while he can?

Maybe he's the water buffalo!

It's very sad that some put all Thai guys into the same basket and believe every single guy they meet in a bar is out to fleece them. With an attitude like that, no wonder some are so bitter and cynical. Perhaps you need to get out more and look for guys who are not like that.

A touch of envy from some here, perhaps?

9. 3 Users gave Like to post:

paborn (October 2nd, 2018), scottish-guy (October 2nd, 2018), TaoR (October 3rd, 2018)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    stop being so mean...even a447 has feelings...those MBs really truly love him...they really truly want to spend time naked with him...
    Lol.....
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

? And he still has his old iPhone 6.

"This one works ok. Don't need new one."

I love this guy. I have an IPhone 6 works perfectly well - don't lose him!

12. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (October 3rd, 2018)

Liked

Yep, he's unbelievable.

When I offer to buy him something he chooses by price, not what he really wants. He has always been like that.

I had lots of problems when we started going out to dinner. When I got the bill at the end of our first night out I was surprised at how cheap it was. That's when I realised he'd ordered the cheapest meal on the menu! It took quite a few visits to restaurants until he felt comfortable ordering what he really wants.

He eats like a horse, so in those early days he must have left the restaurant starving!

A few years ago I offered to buy him an ipad. I was speechless when he said he wanted to pay half! What the fuck is going on here? He must be joking.

But he wasn't. Of course, I didn't take half but I did take a small amount, as I think he wanted to take ownership of the purchase.

As for the phone, at first I was puzzled as to why he would refuse. The most common request from the guys is a new iPhone. Then I realised it probably has something to do with his childhood when he had to just do with whatever he had. There was no money to buy a new model; he was lucky to have anything at all.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

is he good where it counts...in bed??